4.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!
Published 4 months ago by Swordfightsandteaparties

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shirt, if only it fit.
This shirt was touted that its fit was normal. Maybe if you are a 10 year old girl. Made in India and extremely small in size. I loved the color. Was disappointed when I found out I couldn't exchange for a larger size.
Published 7 months ago by S. Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!, April 29, 2014
I usually wear a size large in shirts. I went through all the reviews, and some said this shirt fit small. So I ordered an Extra Large. Big Mistake. It was huge on me!!! I should have ordered a large if not medium. This was my first time ordering a Columbia shirt, so maybe the other reviewers meant it fits small compared to other Colombia Shirts. I am 5'5, weigh 148 and have an inverted triangle shape body. It would have been cute if it fit.

*Update
I ended up ordering a medium, and I love it. It's just a little tighter than I wanted, but I just had four back to back pregnancies and am still losing the baby weight. I also tried the Columbia Bahama and Tamiami II. Out of the three the Bonehead is my favorite. I ended up sending the other two back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shirt runs small..., April 7, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Women's Bonehead Short Sleeve Shirt (Apparel)
This is a great shirt and perfect for the summer. The problem is it really seems to run very small.
I have to say I am surprised because I love Columbia Sportswear and I have never had this problem before.

Still, if you find your fit, you will really like this shirt. It will keep you cool all summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift. My grandaughter loved it!, June 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 15 year old grandaughter. She requested a shirt to keep her cool during summer marching band practice and band camp. She loves this one. She requested a women's size medium and it fit her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, May 24, 2013
Love the shirt. I like the color. Shirt wears well and irons easily. Great shirt for work or play. Very comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved the shirt, if only it fit., January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gonna Get More!, February 27, 2014
Love this style shirt. Super comfortable. Seems to keep me warm on cooler days and cool and warmer days! Fits well, seems to be true to size for me. I got the extra large and it fits like all my other shirts. Love the colors so gonna get me more. Thanks Amazon for your speedy Prime delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, June 16, 2014
Perfect size for me, fabric very comfortable too. The pockets are also very useful. for indoor or outdoor activities this is simply perfect.
for a geologist there is no other brand such as Columbia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonehead Blouse, June 9, 2014
I really like this blouse. It is roomy, fits perfectly and is easy care. I recommend to all, especially older folk who are into comfort and easy care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 10, 2014
Very good product, I recommend it. Excellent quality, as it says the publication. presentation is very good, the price adjusted.

4.0 out of 5 stars shirt, February 15, 2014
This skirt is algodon and this is confortable in summer. i like this very much.

likely i can put on.