Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 29, 2014
I usually wear a size large in shirts. I went through all the reviews, and some said this shirt fit small. So I ordered an Extra Large. Big Mistake. It was huge on me!!! I should have ordered a large if not medium. This was my first time ordering a Columbia shirt, so maybe the other reviewers meant it fits small compared to other Colombia Shirts. I am 5'5, weigh 148 and have an inverted triangle shape body. It would have been cute if it fit.

*Update
I ended up ordering a medium, and I love it. It's just a little tighter than I wanted, but I just had four back to back pregnancies and am still losing the baby weight. I also tried the Columbia Bahama and Tamiami II. Out of the three the Bonehead is my favorite. I ended up sending the other two back.
The picture posted is of me in a size medium.
review image
This is a great shirt and perfect for the summer. The problem is it really seems to run very small.
I have to say I am surprised because I love Columbia Sportswear and I have never had this problem before.

Still, if you find your fit, you will really like this shirt. It will keep you cool all summer.
on June 2, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my 15 year old grandaughter. She requested a shirt to keep her cool during summer marching band practice and band camp. She loves this one. She requested a women's size medium and it fit her perfectly.
on February 27, 2014
Love this style shirt. Super comfortable. Seems to keep me warm on cooler days and cool and warmer days! Fits well, seems to be true to size for me. I got the extra large and it fits like all my other shirts. Love the colors so gonna get me more. Thanks Amazon for your speedy Prime delivery.
on January 14, 2014
This shirt was touted that its fit was normal. Maybe if you are a 10 year old girl. Made in India and extremely small in size. I loved the color. Was disappointed when I found out I couldn't exchange for a larger size.
on July 25, 2014
The fit of this shirt is true to size. Not boxy at all. Love the fit, love the weight, love the shirt. I get compliments every time I wear it. The only reason for the 4 star is it is made of fabric that requires IRONING! Who wants to iron an outdoor shirt?? Poor choice of blend on Columbias part. I was hoping to take this on a summer trip to Japan, but I will look like a tattered mess after packing and washing it.
on April 21, 2015
Nice to throw over top of my tank tops here in Florida. For a crisp look, I think you would need to iron the shirt. I take mine out of the dryer right away and hang it up. Slightly wrinkled, but fine for me.
on October 9, 2012
I generally like Columbia Sportswear items, but this item was only okay. My primary issues with it are that the fabric was stiffer than I expected and it wrinkles easier than other items I've purchased from them in the past. It also doesn't dry as quickly. It's okay, but I'll probably wear other shirts from Columbia more.
on March 13, 2015
I bought this as a gift. I don't wear it so I have no idea how it fits, how it feels and if it can be considered a favorite. It was a gift for Mama. And you know how that goes "When Mama's happy...everyone is happy". So I'd say she likes it and we are all happy about that.
on December 1, 2014
The shirt is very cute, but it is really large. The fabric is tough to get ironed, and really wrinkly, (I looked like I'd just crawled out from under a rock when I took my jacket off). Not good for travel.