5.0 out of 5 stars my wife loves these shirts
these shirts are the maximum, very comfortable, cool and comfortable, perfectly fit for both warm weather and cold recommend them 100%.
Published 12 months ago by miguel narvaez

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too big
I ordered a medium as I usually wear medium in button down shirts because of my large boobs, but it was way too big. I should have listened to the reviews and gone one size smaller. If you are a tiny person I recommend extra small.
Published 13 months ago by solange

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too big, November 24, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 20, 2013
Helena (Worcester, Morocco) - See all my reviews
Hard and stiff not worth the money. Bought for hiking but not wearing it. Color is true to what was pictured

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife loves these shirts, December 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Size, November 13, 2013
When I bought this shirt, I expect to be of my size because I bought "Small" which generally fits every time I buy. However it was too larger than what I expected. Also the price is higher though it does not meet your expectation as the quality of this clothe is low compared to what a customer will expect. Therefore I will recommend only to customer who want to compromise with their expectation in size as well as quality of clothe otherwise you should not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, December 12, 2012
my wife loved this product and it feels really good when you use it. is very comfortable. She loves the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTT, May 30, 2013
VERY NICE PRODUCT, QUALITY, I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THE SHIRT IS AS IS AS SHOWN. RECOMMEND THE WIDELY, THE SHIPPING WAS FAST. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great and perfect gift..., April 7, 2013
My sister had other Columbia shirts so I knew her size was Med. Perfect fit, great color, great quality. She loves these shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars great cover up shirt, May 30, 2014
My bride likes to wear this shirt when we go fishing. Early morning it maybe cool, so she wears as cover shirt over swim suit. Then when warms up she can sun bath. Plus when running boat it keeps her dry from ocean spray. Nice shirt. Fits small lady great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beach vacation, July 14, 2014
I purchased this shirt for an upcoming beach vacation. I embroidered my monogram on the back of the shirt above the logo label. It looks great. I usually wear a medium or large shirt size. I ordered the large. It is roomy and comfortable. The color is very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts and I have bought five of them, July 22, 2014
I love these shirts and I have bought five of them. I have had a bout with skin cancer and I do not like to go camping or the beach without wearing something to protect my arms and back of my neck. These shirts are sized just right I bought the medium and it fits perfectly. I usually wear about a 10 top. You need to iron them but I am thinking after a few washings they will soften up and less ironing will be required. They are sporty and cute with shorts, jeans, capris...very nice material and craftsmanship. They have Omni-weave and sun protection. Great!

Columbia Women's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt