Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Women's Bonehead Long Sleeve Shirt
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 24, 2013
I ordered a medium as I usually wear medium in button down shirts because of my large boobs, but it was way too big. I should have listened to the reviews and gone one size smaller. If you are a tiny person I recommend extra small.
on December 20, 2013
Hard and stiff not worth the money. Bought for hiking but not wearing it. Color is true to what was pictured
on May 30, 2014
My bride likes to wear this shirt when we go fishing. Early morning it maybe cool, so she wears as cover shirt over swim suit. Then when warms up she can sun bath. Plus when running boat it keeps her dry from ocean spray. Nice shirt. Fits small lady great.
on July 14, 2015
I washed the shirt and still the material is very stiff, and it came out wrinkly from the wash even though I fluffed it and hung it up to dry fully. Because the material is so stiff and sort of scratchy, it feels tight even though it is not. The color is good and I will use the pole holder to hold my glasses. The material is also pretty heavy, and I don't see how it can vent very well. I guess here in Arizona I will wear it in the winter over a t-shirt, like a light jacket. The colors in my picture are off. The color in Amazon's picture is true.
review image
on November 13, 2013
When I bought this shirt, I expect to be of my size because I bought "Small" which generally fits every time I buy. However it was too larger than what I expected. Also the price is higher though it does not meet your expectation as the quality of this clothe is low compared to what a customer will expect. Therefore I will recommend only to customer who want to compromise with their expectation in size as well as quality of clothe otherwise you should not buy.
on July 14, 2014
I purchased this shirt for an upcoming beach vacation. I embroidered my monogram on the back of the shirt above the logo label. It looks great. I usually wear a medium or large shirt size. I ordered the large. It is roomy and comfortable. The color is very pretty.
on December 3, 2013
these shirts are the maximum, very comfortable, cool and comfortable, perfectly fit for both warm weather and cold recommend them 100%.
on July 22, 2014
I love these shirts and I have bought five of them. I have had a bout with skin cancer and I do not like to go camping or the beach without wearing something to protect my arms and back of my neck. These shirts are sized just right I bought the medium and it fits perfectly. I usually wear about a 10 top. You need to iron them but I am thinking after a few washings they will soften up and less ironing will be required. They are sporty and cute with shorts, jeans, capris...very nice material and craftsmanship. They have Omni-weave and sun protection. Great!
on May 29, 2015
This shirt is great. The color is nice and the fabric is nice and light. It did fit a little snug in some areas. I am fuller chested but wanted a ladies cut on the shirt. I think for someone with a smaller bust line it might fit as expected, so fuller chested ladies might want to keep that in mind. Also, if you have a longer torso it might be a bit short. Fits me, but I think if I were taller it might be a bit short.
on September 13, 2014
I normally wear a size small but this shirt runs VERY large. I had to order an extra small, but even that is a little too loose. Regardless, it makes a decent fieldwork shirt. It's well made, nice pockets. Only other complaint, is that the buttons are in weird places for a woman. The buttons are placed in such a way that you can sometimes see inside your shirt depending on your position, which is annoying if you are out doing fieldwork with oppositely-sexed colleagues.

See 1 answered question