4.0 out of 5 stars Cute when worn but not as warm as I expected
Published 10 months ago by catherine wardwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great coat
I really like this coat. It's a little more fitted than I would have liked, but have received many compliments on the color and style.
Published 9 months ago by snackcracker

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute when worn but not as warm as I expected, October 9, 2013
I love the cute cut of this jacket with large angled side front zippers in a contrasting color (I got the multi-blue with white zippers). I bought it to wear skiing in the central mountains of Colorado, and hoped the liner would be warmer than it is. It is not an extremely warm jacket - more like a heavily lined windbreaker. I will keep this jacket and wear it for everyday winter use and skiing when it's not below 32 degrees. It has a great cut and is very flattering when worn - good neck warmth and an unlined hood make it good for winter days that are not below freezing. Looks cute with black ski pants I ordered off Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, November 6, 2013
L. Gundersen (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very fashionable jacket, but be warned it is snug on the hips. The outer and inner jackets both look great by themselves and can serve individually as lightweight jackets. When together they are a great middleweight jacket and kept the Colorado cold and wind off me effectively. The inner jacket zips out quickly and stays secure when attached. I greatly appreciate the flaps over the zipper, high collar, lots of pockets, and closures on the sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ski jacket!, December 19, 2013
I bought this for my 13 year old daughter for the ski season and it fits perfectly. She loves it and won't take it off! Super warm and stylish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, December 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a bit small in the shoulders., December 10, 2013
This is a bit small in the shoulders and fits very tight through that area. But it's a very nice coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, March 18, 2014
I loved this coat! I am 6 ft tall/195lb and have issues finding coats with long enough sleaves. I got the XL and it is perfect for me. This coat is more fitted and very flattering. The color is a very pretty deep purple. I would suggest this coat to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly met needs in mn, January 24, 2014
Exactly what I was expecting. Runs a bit small as others have said. Warm enough for a 15 year old. Color was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars sized a little small, January 18, 2014
this jacket looked nice but the size ran a little small. but other that that i liked the way it looked on my wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove but it's a jacket., January 15, 2014
The jacket fits great. The layers allow for versatility. Held up well to recent 3 degree temps. Great jacket and would recommend Columbia to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, January 27, 2014
I love the color and weight of this jacket, but I should have believed the other reviews. The jacket is poorly fitted. The shoulders/upper arms are much too tight, while the rest of the jacket fits fine. This, even after I ordered a size larger than I ordinarily would after reading other reviews.

Columbia Women's Bugaboo Interchange Waterproof Jacket