4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest
Wonderful quality and beautiful color. The vest does not run true to size which is my usual experience with all Columbia clothing. They always appear to be at least two sizes too small.
Published on January 26, 2012 by stiller

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a flattering fit and fleece is way too thin
Published 10 months ago by Beth Martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, January 26, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a flattering fit and fleece is way too thin, October 10, 2013
Beth Martin (PASADENA, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Women's Fast Trek Vest (Apparel)
I am very disappointed in this vest. It does not nip in at the waist the way it does in the photos. I was looking for a close-fitting, figure flattering fit and this definitely is not it. It is very boxy. I am 5'5", 135 pounds and have a 28" waist, 29" hips and 36" bust. I ordered a medium, based on the sizing chart. It fits in the hips and the bust but not the waist. Actually, I would prefer it to float away from the hips more; it is close-fitting in the hips and will probably ride up in back. It is also large in the armholes, which have a seam and an unattractive circle of fabric delineating them. Additionally, the fleece is very thin; I bought the white color, and if I wear a dark color underneath it almost shows through. I don't think this vest will provide any warmth at all, making it rather useless as well as not cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good vest, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Women's Fast Trek Vest (Apparel)
This is true to size vest. Works great even in Norway chilly summers? I ordered black color but it is not as dark as I had expected. It works great in any case

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, October 29, 2013
I love this vest... perfect for exactly what I was wanting. Definitely would recommend this to anyone! It's lightweight, yet warm and comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, October 19, 2012
Vest was perfect fit! Happy with style also! Extremely warm. Being a biker up North, I look for warm wear that lasts. This brand is excellent for my needs. I get moneys worth also! I recommend to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, November 12, 2013
I LOVE this vest! It came in a timely fashion and is exactly as described, very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest!, November 11, 2013
Very nice vest. Fits perfectly and it is just what I wanted and expected. It was a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery…., November 7, 2013
Fast delivery. Fits as expected. Love it. Highly recommend this vest. Not to heavy . Great for the upcoming winter months here in Texas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing vest!, October 10, 2013
The quality is excellent, very warm and pretty. The pockets are perfect. It fits nice but a little bit large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, October 3, 2013
Great shape, great fit, great price, great quality! After shopping around and trying on vests from competitors (some at a shocking $100 and up), I am very happy with this purchase. I reach for this all the time when I'm a little cool in the house, when I want some extra shoulder mobility for activities, and for a core-warming layer under a light jacket. I love the trim fit that the stretchy fabric around the armholes and at the sides of the waist allow for. Very flexible and comfortable and flattering.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›