4.0 out of 5 stars Warm ... AND lightweight
Happily, Columbia is one of the few company's that has managed to keep its sizes from shrinking (overmuch), so this LARGE actually fits my size 12. However, anyone doublecupped would be better off with the plus sizes, as there's not too much stretch in the fabric.
Published 24 months ago by KAS-USG

3.0 out of 5 stars Just fine
was a gift my daughter wanted. She had one for a long time and happen to want the very same thing
Published 21 months ago by Frances Saio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm ... AND lightweight, December 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hoodie, December 28, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter who loves Columbia hoodies. She likes this style especially. It's slightly fitted and the little gather in the back is really cute. It's extremely soft as well. This color looks great on her. It's important to point out that the hoodie is more of a hot pink than a red, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this fleece, April 4, 2014
Buttercup (PA United States) - See all my reviews
This is the most comfortable fleece hoodie I have ever owned. It keeps you warm but is not big an bulky like sweatshirt hoodies. It is flattering to your figure since it is not bulky and you can wear it comfortably underneath a winter coat. Also the material is very soft and comfortable. I own this hoodie in three different colors I like it that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It! So soft. lightweight but warm. Perfect for indoors or layering for outdoors during our Pennsyl, December 18, 2012
So soft. It's lightweight but warm. Perfect for indoors or layering for outdoors during our chilly and sometimes downright cold Pennsylvania winters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Lightweight, October 9, 2014
This review is from: Columbia Women's Glacial Fleece Iii Hoodie (Apparel)
I have multiple of these fleece hoodies in different colors. They are perfect for around the house running errands in the cool fall or spring or layering under a heavier jacket or vest. They do fit a tad small. More of a fitted hoodie than a "normal" bulky hoodie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This shirt!, October 9, 2014
CheriMac (Haines, AK USA) - See all my reviews
Lite but fleece love it so much I reordered another color! Fits perfect ! I have to restrain myself from buying every color!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, February 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & lightweight, November 8, 2014
Fits perfectly (ordered small, 5'4', 118#). The arm length may be long on some, I have longer arms & this lands just below my knuckles. I ordered red hibiscus & it's more of a coral than red. It is lightweight so on colder days you may want to layer, fortunately the sizing allows for that. Very cute detail on the back gives it a feminine look & feel, not so boxy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expecteed, January 29, 2014
It wasthe first thing I bougth without trying it as it's fit perfectly. Happy with it only that it is not that warm as we expected it to be

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, January 3, 2014
I love this brand. It's very comfortable- I have 2 different colors! I love how it fits my body, not bulking me up but also showing some curve ( as long as you don't mind the pocket pouch in front)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›