Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 6, 2012
Happily, Columbia is one of the few company's that has managed to keep its sizes from shrinking (overmuch), so this LARGE actually fits my size 12. However, anyone doublecupped would be better off with the plus sizes, as there's not too much stretch in the fabric.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter who loves Columbia hoodies. She likes this style especially. It's slightly fitted and the little gather in the back is really cute. It's extremely soft as well. This color looks great on her. It's important to point out that the hoodie is more of a hot pink than a red, though.
on April 4, 2014
This is the most comfortable fleece hoodie I have ever owned. It keeps you warm but is not big an bulky like sweatshirt hoodies. It is flattering to your figure since it is not bulky and you can wear it comfortably underneath a winter coat. Also the material is very soft and comfortable. I own this hoodie in three different colors I like it that much.
on January 19, 2015
I bought one of these in a store and became obsessed. I couldn't find anymore so I turned to Amazon! It's a thinner fleece which is fine because I'm always too warm. It keeps me warm without getting hot! LOVE IT.
on August 27, 2015
It's got an unusual style that you cannot really see from the photos. There's a seam that goes across the back, almost ruching it. Very feminine. It's a snug fit, not a slouchy hoodie. Best under a jacket or something. I like that it's lightweight yet warm.
on October 9, 2014
I have multiple of these fleece hoodies in different colors. They are perfect for around the house running errands in the cool fall or spring or layering under a heavier jacket or vest. They do fit a tad small. More of a fitted hoodie than a "normal" bulky hoodie.
on May 14, 2015
This hoody is quite roomy. I wanted to wear it over a t-shirt, so I bought a medium (my bust is 36", medium is for 36-38 according to the size chart). It was rather huge. Then I got a small instead and it is still roomy - 19" armpit to armpit.
I love the style and the coral color is extremely beautiful.
This is a thinner hoodie. The fabric is very soft and lightweight but still fuzzy and makes me feel its warmth immediately. Great hoodie for summer nights or for inside wear during cold seasons.
on September 18, 2015
With five of these in my closet I can easily order another! I purchase the large to allow room for another knit shirt or turtleneck in winter. I have to allow mobility for my shoulders and I am not a big person...tall and average weight. I think these run as expected in size. The colors are vibrant and these are very comfortable.
on March 29, 2015
LOVE IT!!! It's delightfully light, which is perfect for a breezy spring or fall day. It is so soft, and it's very thin but definitely well made. I wear this as often as I can. In the interest of full disclosure, I'm 5'4" and 125lbs and I bought a Medium because I like my sweaters to be a little bit bigger. But, if I had bought a small, I think it would have been a perfect fit (the arms on the Medium are a bit long and it is just baggy enough to feel roomy without looking like it's ill-fitting - just how I like it!).
on September 6, 2015
I am actually returning it because the fleece was very clingy. I think it looks great, is well-made, and is probably exactly what most people expect. But, for me, the thin fleece with its clinginess would drive me nuts. Color is exactly like the picture.