Soft ripstop nylon and attractive, form-flattering pleating on the chest elevate the style factor, while high-pile faux fur lining on the interior collar enhances coziness. Both supple and lightweight, the Kaleidaslope makes a great layering piece, and a proprietary 3-point Interchange design allows you to attach it to a corresponding Columbia shell for more protection. Comfort cuffs ward off arctic gusts, while interior security and media pockets stash all your essentials securely.
Soft, stretchy, over-the-hand comfort cuffs help seal out cold.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Shield advanced water repellency
- 3-point Interchange system
- Interior security and media pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- 26-inch center back length
- 100% polyester shell
- 100% polyester taffeta lining and tricot
- 94% polyester/6% elastane double knit cuff
- 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester, 80g insulation
Columbia Sportswear outerwear includes a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Columbia Sportswear
A family-run company established in Portland, Oregon in 1938, Columbia Sportswear has over 70 years of experience making clothing and gear designed to help get active types into the great outdoors, and stay comfortable once there.