4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit in arms and chest.
Well I took a chance on this jacket based on several reviews. Here is what I thought.
Published 20 months ago by Kathryn G. Brooke

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for large-chested women!
Published 7 months ago by LJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit in arms and chest., November 1, 2012
It's very soft and attractive looking. I bought the black xl. I wore it in 40 degree high wind weather. Under it I wore a wool shirt and cotton t shirt. The wind did not get in except around the neck. I should of worn a scarf. I was slightly very slighty chilly. But I felt warm enough if I walked or moved occasionally.
On the bad side of this jacket. The sleeve length could of been more generous. Its slightly tight when moving arms across chest. The chest area is kind of tight also. The lenght of the jacket goes maybe 2 inches past my belt. I am 6' tall and 162. A smaller girl wouldn't be constricted. I wouldn't recommend below 45 degree, unless its used as a liner for a heavier thicker coat. This I believe should be it's true purpose.

I am happy with it. I just wish columbia gave more room in the arms. For walking' jogging, and sitting this is a good jacket. Other strenuous activity, no.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jacket, December 29, 2011
I have been on the look out for a down style jacket for a while that would not make me look fifteen pounds heavier, and I have finally found it! This jacket is perfect. It is light weight but very warm. The lines of this jacket are flattering, and I love the soft collar on this jacket. I was unsure about what size to get but decided to go on the safe side with a medium. I am glad I did. It fits perfect on my 5'4" frame, I wear a size 4-6. The sleeves fit a little tight, so I am glad I got the medium. Overall, I am very happy with this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best coat...ever!, January 10, 2014
I love this coat!!! You would be a fool NOT to buy this coat...it has 'Omni-Heat' and I Guarantee this coat WILL keep you warm!
I wore it in -6 degrees and I was as toasty as a slice of bread in a toaster!!!
This coat is AMAZING!!!
And the built in gloves are incredible!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for large-chested women!, November 27, 2013
I took a chance on this because the reviews were so good. The color is very nice in person, and the coat seemed like it would have been nice and warm, but it was too tight in the chest. Squished things down and was NOT flattering. :( Disappointing, especially because the sleeves were plenty long and I have a very hard time finding coats with sleeves that are long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Awesome Jacket!, November 14, 2012
I give this a 5 star rating all the way around. Great Jacket, great fit, super cozy, the color Mystery is really neat..kind of a slate blue, dark turqouise greenish grey.
I love the thumbholes in the sleeve lining!
I would recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived the "Polar Vortex", January 13, 2014
This jacket is seriously so lightweight and thin that you wouldn't think it was capable of being warm - but it is! I live in Chicago and this jacket was my go-to during our Polar Vortex storm this year - I braved -44 F windchills in this baby and was warm the whole time! I recommend this jacket to everyone I see - half of the time people don't believe that it is as warm as I say because of how seriously lightweight it is until they try it on! Way to go, Columbia - this jacket is seriously amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Jacket, November 4, 2013
Wonderful jacket. Paired with a Columbia fleece I'm the warmest I've ever been during a Minnesota winter. Totally worth the price. The thumbhole cuffs are brilliant and the insides of the pockets are lined with super soft fabric. So lightweight I can just throw it in my bag during class which is nice when you're in college and don't have a locker. Also, the outside fabric is extremely durable. I had hung the jacket on the back of a chair and walked in on my new kitten hanging from it with his claws. Not even a scratch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review relevant for LONG ARMS and moms who CARRY BABIES :), January 7, 2014
If you are a mom carrying a baby, this coat has a very slippery exterior fabric. So your little tot will be sliding down all the time. Just something to consider, cause man it wears out my arms fast to be hiking him up every 10 steps.
The outer fabric is also very thin (the whole coat is light and thin which has an appeal), but the fabric is to thin to be durable. I brushed against the garage door while loading everyone into the car and it tore :(
Another thing to note I would have loved to order a medium, but my arms are always too long for medium coats. This columbia jacket is no exception. If you have long arms, size up girl.
Otherwise cute and luxurious. I feel rich and fancy when I wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light yet still warm, January 1, 2014
I wanted a jacket that was light and would keep me warm.. This jacket is pretty,but also keeps me warm without feeling bulky. It fits great and is true to size. It keeps you well insulated. I had too get it in pink, and it has the same quality. It arrived quickly which made it even better to get thru Amazon instead of all the whaling and fighting crowds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, lightweight but very warm!, December 11, 2013
Just by the look of the coat, you would think it is like a spring/fall coat. However, with the omnisheild inner linning, it is SUPER warm. I am a very cold person all the time, and was very reluctant once I tried it on. However, am very happy with my purchase. Living in Minnesota, below zero, and this coat keeps me warmer than my NorthFace coat, and was much cheaper. Would highly recommend!

Rate and Discover Movies