Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2012
I just got this jacket for my birthday. It is super warm and cozy. I love the sleeves on it and the thumb holes to keep the sleeve down and keep cold air out. It is very soft. I have the sea salt color and it is beautiful. Be advised that the size runs a little small, I usually wear a medium but I like my jacket sleeves to come down over my hands a little so I got a large. Also it does have pull strings inside to let you tighten the bottom of the jacket to keep air from coming up into the jacket. It looks great and feels wonderful! I highly recommend it. I love the Columbia brand, their products are such high quality!
on March 26, 2013
Just received my jacket, and I am very conflicted. On one hand, it is super soft and looks cute because it is very fitted. I am 5'8" and 125 pounds, I bought small, the body fits nice, but as others have reported, the arms are snug. The other problem is the collar, it is too thick to lay down, I have remedied this by folding the back of the collar down and safety pinning it. The question is, should I have to do that. I got a good price elsewhere, $45, so I am tempted to keep it. I did buy it in small, knowing that I was not going to try and wear a sweater underneath. I haven't even washed it yet, and it seems to shed very little. I think a Medium would not fit as nice in the body, which defeats the purpose of buying a fitted jacket, was trying to avoid looking like a giant stuffed black bear.

Update- I returned the jacket, as I felt like one elbow was sewn smaller than the other. I requested another, same size, and the collar on the new one does lay down on it's own. The arms feel OK, still snug, but more equal. I am pretty happy with it now.
on December 27, 2012
This jacket has the same fleece inside as shown on the outside. It feels wonderfully soft. I'm 5'8" 140, I ordered the XL and it fits nicely. Most XL are loose on me but this is snug. The arm length also makes me happy, they come to the middle of my hand. Every other coat I own ends up being short in the sleeves.I've washed it a couple times, (it is white), still looks like new. Washed in warm water and then in to the dryer. Easy care. Don't really use the thumb stirrups much but a nice feature. May just be wishful thinking, but i think the grey side panels have a slimming effect. Love it.
on November 16, 2012
This jacket is seriously perfect. Love the thumb holes, the super soft plush (which is on the inside AND outside, by the way-- so many jackets I looked at were lined with a different material). So far I've worn it in 30 degree weather and it's been toasty warm--- and my friends are always touching the material because it's so soft. You can't beat the price ($58) for such a well-made jacket!
on November 2, 2013
I found this to be a great fit. I got the xs. I am 5'1 with a 32 24 33 measurment. Plenty of room in the arms to bend and move. Very warm. I can wear a long sleeve under. I could not fit anything too thick under. A sweater at max, but its not needed. This fits nicely under a rain shell.
on December 13, 2012
Bought this for my wife .. was too small, so I'd say it runs small, get a larger size. She also didn't like the "trendy" wrist/hand hook things that protrude from the sleeves. Had to return.
on January 1, 2013
The sleeves are too small. It makes putting on the jacket over any other garment with sleeves very difficult. The fabric is very soft, and it looks nice on, so I kept the jacket and use it to throw on over lightweight clothing when I am just making a quick trip out and don't have heavier clothes on.
on December 5, 2012
I love this coat! I've been looking for something casual that doesn't look dumpy and this coat was just what I needed! It is very fitted, which I like, but it's not binding. I have two toddlers so I really needed something I could move in. I ordered a large. I'm 5'7, 165lbs, and a 36B. I also have long arms and a long torso. The large fits me perfectly. The dark plum color is also a great alternative to black.
on October 13, 2013
I am glad I read the reviews. This product does run small. I am 5'5, 125 lbs, usually a size small, but I got a medium in this and the sleeves are just right, as well as the torso.
Extremely warm, fluffy, feels like your favorite blanket. I got a lot of compliments and people asking where to order it.
on September 25, 2013
I dropped a star on this product because, on mine, the collar pops up all the time, whether or not I want it to. Otherwise it's a quality jacket. Warm and fuzzy. It adds inches around your frame, of course, with it being a plush fleece, but that is to be expected. I would recommend this product to those who want something a little warmer than a hoodie, but not quite parka weather, which is a good chunk of what we have weather-wise where I live.
My boyfriend says that it looks like I'm from the future, as it is a pretty modern design, with the thumbholes and smooth side panels. I think this will serve me well on my runs along the trail this fall. I've worn this everyday since I received it a week ago!