5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Fuzzy
Published 21 months ago by jroberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Conflicted
Published 15 months ago by E. Koonce

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Fuzzy, October 2, 2012
I just got this jacket for my birthday. It is super warm and cozy. I love the sleeves on it and the thumb holes to keep the sleeve down and keep cold air out. It is very soft. I have the sea salt color and it is beautiful. Be advised that the size runs a little small, I usually wear a medium but I like my jacket sleeves to come down over my hands a little so I got a large. Also it does have pull strings inside to let you tighten the bottom of the jacket to keep air from coming up into the jacket. It looks great and feels wonderful! I highly recommend it. I love the Columbia brand, their products are such high quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars Conflicted, March 26, 2013
Just received my jacket, and I am very conflicted. On one hand, it is super soft and looks cute because it is very fitted. I am 5'8" and 125 pounds, I bought small, the body fits nice, but as others have reported, the arms are snug. The other problem is the collar, it is too thick to lay down, I have remedied this by folding the back of the collar down and safety pinning it. The question is, should I have to do that. I got a good price elsewhere, $45, so I am tempted to keep it. I did buy it in small, knowing that I was not going to try and wear a sweater underneath. I haven't even washed it yet, and it seems to shed very little. I think a Medium would not fit as nice in the body, which defeats the purpose of buying a fitted jacket, was trying to avoid looking like a giant stuffed black bear.

Update- I returned the jacket, as I felt like one elbow was sewn smaller than the other. I requested another, same size, and the collar on the new one does lay down on it's own. The arms feel OK, still snug, but more equal. I am pretty happy with it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, November 16, 2012
This jacket is seriously perfect. Love the thumb holes, the super soft plush (which is on the inside AND outside, by the way-- so many jackets I looked at were lined with a different material). So far I've worn it in 30 degree weather and it's been toasty warm--- and my friends are always touching the material because it's so soft. You can't beat the price ($58) for such a well-made jacket!

4.0 out of 5 stars It is big like the photo shows and it looks classy., November 17, 2012
It was a nice and warm, but the size is tight so if yo
u are medium get a large and if you want it not to be so snug get an xl.

5.0 out of 5 stars fluffy soft warm, November 2, 2013
I found this to be a great fit. I got the xs. I am 5'1 with a 32 24 33 measurment. Plenty of room in the arms to bend and move. Very warm. I can wear a long sleeve under. I could not fit anything too thick under. A sweater at max, but its not needed. This fits nicely under a rain shell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, October 13, 2013
I am glad I read the reviews. This product does run small. I am 5'5, 125 lbs, usually a size small, but I got a medium in this and the sleeves are just right, as well as the torso.
Extremely warm, fluffy, feels like your favorite blanket. I got a lot of compliments and people asking where to order it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, June 11, 2013
Really wanted to keep it but it was way too small and I ordered a medium at 5'2 and 123 lbs. columbia's sizing is crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Women's Plush II Fleece, January 20, 2013
This was gift for my wife.... it is a quality fleece, looks great on her and keeps her warm. Did I mention it looks great on her?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the blue, April 13, 2014
Beautiful jacket, however it is fitted so I normally wear a small med shirt. Had to purchase large in this so it would fit. I do have a larger bust so that's why I had to go up a size. It is very soft jacket inside and out. I get many compliments on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO TIGHT, April 7, 2014
I CAN COMFORTABLY WEAR OTHER COLUMBIA JACKETS IN THE LARGE.
THIS ONE IN THE XL FITS WAY TOO TIGHT SPECIALLY IN THE SLEEVES.
IF YOU WEAR MEDIUM IN COLUMBIA , GO FOR XL IN THIS STYLE, UNLESS
YOU HAVE SUPER SKINNY ARMS, THEN GO JUST THE NEXT SIZE UP.

Rate and Discover Movies