Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Women's Powder Pillow Jacket
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 23, 2013
This jacket is very fitted so you don't look like the Michelin Man in a white puffer jacket. When they say M is size 8 - 10, they mean a fitted 8 - 10. If you want to wear a heavier sweater consider sizing up. I chose this for an easy jacket for shopping or walks. It is warm but not stifling. I use in temps hovering around the freezing mark with a fine wool sweater and it works. I am always cold btw. I wanted a white puffer that was fitted and that I could throw in the washer because it is white. I would have preferred actual down instead of fill but in the end chose this one because of the fitted cut. I am satisfied with the choice.
on January 17, 2013
This coat is just what I have been looking for. It has kept me nice and warm, it has a figure flattering shape (it nips in at the waist and is not very puffy), and the sleeves are nice and long (most regular jacket sleeves are too short on me). I like the fleece cuffs on the inside of the sleeves, they add extra warmth and are very soft. I ordered the Sea Salt (white) color and I like how it goes with everything.
on February 19, 2013
I bought this for layering when going to snowy/cold areas and for my upcoming Alaska trip. It's been awesome so far. I'm from So Cal and get cold easily, and it's kept me toasty warm. I have measure 36/26/38 and ordered the medium - I have plenty of room for layering underneath it. If you want a fitted look and are about that size, order down.
on February 18, 2014
I bought this for a ski trip that I went on in mid-February and it was perfect. It's very cute and doesn't feel bulky at all. I typically wear between a small and a medium... and decided on the small. For the 15+ degree conditions that I was skiing in, it was perfect (paired with a warm long sleeved UA shirt). If you are looking to add a number of additional layers for extremely cold conditions, I would recommend buying the larger size (for me, it would have been the medium).
on February 11, 2015
Quality is great. Love how it's not thick and bulky. Yet it's plenty warm and will work great on warmer ski days. Love the lining material.
Price on purple medium - excellent! I'm 5'4, 150lbs, 38.5, 32, 39. Average torso, average shoulder, average arms, big boobs.
I HATE baggy clothes. This is fitted and I'd buy the medium again. Fits perfect in hip and waist. Length great. Snug on arms. Slightly long on arms, but not bad. It is VERY snug on my breasts so I'd stick to a medium only if you are 36D and under. If you dread boob smash, go with the large - you'll be fine. Wearing a thick padded bra? Fogettabout it! You'll need a large.
Go with large if you don't like fitted. Easy enough.
For me, I'll be able to get a thermal or thin long sleeved shirt under. THAT'S IT. This jacket shouldn't be worn with anything thick under it, irregardless of it's or your size - it's just not the style of jacket.
It also looks really good unzipped just under breasts (with a shirt underneath- obviously) if you are going for that whole snow bunny thing on a warmer day 😉
I'm also in the middle of losing a few pounds, so a little snug is fine by me.
Had to get a review in cause I was so torn on the size. Ladies, leave your measurements with your review!
on April 14, 2014
I commute to the city and the weather can change dramatically from where I live. This jacket is light weight and not bulky. Great for the wet weather. My favorite part are the sleeves, they have an attached fleece sleeve which keeps you extra warm. Also I am tall and have long arms, this jacket fits great!
on December 8, 2014
Originally I was looking for a down jacket & came across this coat. I love that the coat is slightly fitted around the waist so it gives a slimming appearance. The fleece lining in the sleeves give it extra comfort & warmth. The coat keeps me super warm & I'm in love with the color I chose!! Highly recommended!!
on December 16, 2013
Good quality,
Very nice, we purchase one size big and I recommended take one size more.
If need M buy L, if L take XL
on April 25, 2014
I tried this jacket in both a small and medium and sent them both back. The small was too tight in the torso and the arms on the medium were about 4 inches too long. It felt nice and warm though when I was trying it on.
on April 18, 2013
Probably the best jacket I have ever owned! The color (light pink) is exactly as picture shows. The jacket is very light-weight but is not bulky. It is also very warm! Inside is a nice soft fleece. Best part is the long sleeves!