5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket
I love this product...It's comfortable, stylish and very well made with lots of important features...like zipped inside of pocket pockets...great to keep that cell phone or whatever, dry. I like the "bill" feature on the hood, which keeps my glasses dry..and it's a great windbreak. I thought i'd want a medium but since I will probably wear a sweater underneath when it...
Published on November 8, 2012 by Suzanne Maschler

3.0 out of 5 stars Water resistant not water proof
This jacket was great while I was abroad during rainy season except when it poured I got soaked- so the jacket should be advertised as water resistant as I was looking for water proof
Published 22 months ago by Fmm4v

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but.., February 21, 2013
I ordered this jacket online because I needed something for my trip overseas. I do love the jacket but it is much lighter (thinner) than expected. So it is not something that will ...keep you warm. Great for summer nights or Its nice for a light sprinkle or two. Also note the sizes run a bit smaller than normal. As I like a little extra room in my jackets - this one fits like a glove. glad I ordered a larger size than I would normally because my true size would NOT fit. Either way I am very happy with my choice, but still need to buy something a little thicker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Jacket!, February 16, 2013
The Columbia Silver Falls Rain Jacket is adorable. I chose the color, winter green/wham. The color is bright but not too bright. It's a beautiful minty green with lime green detailing. It seems to fit true to size, I usually wear a medium in Columbia but purchased a large in order to have room for layering. It is very fitted and stylish looking. The jacket IS very THIN and light weight so I layer a light fleece under it. I would recommend purchasing a size up if you plan on wearing this jacket in cold, damp weather. I only give this jacket four stars because it does not seem very durable. It is made of extremly thin material and seems like it may not hold up for more than a year or two. However, I can not be sure of this until I have worn it for a longer period of time. I only paid half the suggested retail price, so if it lasted me a few seasons I will be happy. Cute, Girly jacket, perfect for Spring,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good coat!, February 14, 2013
My wife really likes it, roomy, lightweight and great for layering up underneath it. I have a simular one for myself, which I use a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, February 4, 2013
I think it is a beatiful Jacket, It is sporty, it fits perfect and i love the color.I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 3, 2013
The fit is perfect, its light, not bulky, but still warm enough for spring/fall and even winter with a sweater underneath. But most of all, the fit is perfect! Doesn't look like I'm wearing my husband's jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars columbia rain jacket, January 25, 2013
was very pleased with the quality of this jacket. the material and detail on this jacket gives a different appearance than just a rain jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, January 21, 2013
Paul Hertzler (Lancaster, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the jacket in style and function. The sizing seems to run small so I need to exchange it for the next larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Rain Jacket, January 17, 2013
It was exactly what I was wanting in a rain jacket. I was worried about the fit, but it was perfect. I love my Columbia Rain Jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, January 17, 2013
I ordered the item for future use during rainy days. The sizing was a bit bigger. Or maybe I just wanted a more snug fit. The best thing I like in this jacket is the color. Vibrant and girlie. Vibrant is useful for visibility under the rain.
One thing I noticed is the swooshing sound when the material collides (arms to side body part). The sound is a bit obvious during a quiet walk. However, insignificant against raindrop sounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver falls rain jacket., January 3, 2013
Nice jacket, well made. The only problem is they run a bit small. I ordered a medium for my wife, but had to return it for a large. Still a nice jacket though, and I look forward to getting the large.

Columbia Women's Silver Falls Rain Jacket