5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket
Published 20 months ago by Suzanne Maschler

3.0 out of 5 stars Water resistant not water proof
This jacket was great while I was abroad during rainy season except when it poured I got soaked- so the jacket should be advertised as water resistant as I was looking for water proof
Published 16 months ago by Fmm4v

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, November 8, 2012
I love this product...It's comfortable, stylish and very well made with lots of important features...like zipped inside of pocket pockets...great to keep that cell phone or whatever, dry. I like the "bill" feature on the hood, which keeps my glasses dry..and it's a great windbreak. I thought i'd want a medium but since I will probably wear a sweater underneath when it turns cold, I ordered a large and am glad I did. It's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jacket, November 23, 2012
I love this jacket! The lining is fresh and soft, it is very comfortable to wear outdoors and it covers me from the rain! It looks really nice, very stylish, and i love how the hood has an extra shape on the top to prevent water from drippin on your face. Fantastic! Very chic too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice rain jacket, December 29, 2012
Teresa (Washington) - See all my reviews
Worth every penny. Through a rain shower in Washington state in December it kept me warm and dry. I usually order medium on all outerwear. I like to layer my clothes. I did have it layered with a T-shirt, shirt and sweater and was not tight or binding. The hood was a little too flimsy to keep the rain out of my face. Overall a great jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Water resistant not water proof, February 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Rain Jacket, February 7, 2013
I really love the jacket it's beautiful but is a little big on me. I'm 5'2'', 33-28-36, and I purchased S because the especifications about the waist. Next time it'll be XS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, light rain jacket, October 7, 2013
I love that this jacket is thin, but protective against rain. The colors are great too. The only downside is that I usually wear a small, but for this jacket I would have gotten a medium. The small fits, but it is a little snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice spring jacket, March 22, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for in a lightweight, waterproof jacket. Unfortunately, our weather has been too cold, so I haven't been able to wear it yet. Not crazy about the Velcro in the front, but I like everything else about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, March 21, 2013
Perfect weight and nice fabric. Beautiful color. Fits a little snug at the hips. Might consider one size up if I was buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 10, 2013
Perfect! Just as described and great value. Colors are vibrant and fit is excellent.
Rains a ton here and I'm staying dry in this jacket.
Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great for the rain!, February 25, 2013
I love it! I've only ever had the Columbia fleeces before this, and I'm totally glad I bought this one! It rains a lot where I live, so it's nice to have a coat that protects you from the cold AND the rain. All in all, great buy.

Rate and Discover Movies