5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of hidden features!
It is very cute, but the Medium fit me like a Large. I then ordered it in SM, arrived just now, and it's perfect! Still plenty of room to cross arms, since the back ventilation "shawl" is roomy--it does come down farther than most shirts like this, but seems more stylish.

Published 17 months ago by Denver

2.0 out of 5 stars Translucent
The shirt was fitted as expected, and the material was soft and light; however, the white material was translucent. I bought it to wear for horse shows this summer, but the webbing and internal pockets can be seen clearly through the front. The air flap on the back also looks like a short cape.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of hidden features!, March 25, 2013

Big plus: FINALLY a roll-up sleeve that covers more like a 3/4 sleeve (for the M, just below the elbow for the S). Most hit above elbow and are NOT flattering!

The "fossil" color is sort of like the old Necco chocolate flavor wafer candy. Will not show dirt much.

The "button-down collar" uses velcro so tips can be easily opened to lay spread out.

There are TWO zippered pockets near the waist. These will be fabulous for travel. (PS I threw away one shirt--another brand--that had chest pockets. Unusable because they make you look lumpy, VERY unflattering, and if you tried to unbutton some top buttons, the mesh lining hung out like bad underwear.)

AND the "Columbia" tag is velcro-ed so that it could hold a water tube or lip-balm. LOVE this shirt!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels Great, April 18, 2012
I love the look and feel of this shirt but it definitely is a fitted shirt, so if you are busty or hippy go up a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, BUT . ., February 17, 2013
I have almost every color. Things I really like are: lightweight, easy to wash and I hang dry, you really stay dry (and I tend to sweat alot and easily), the colors are really nice, roll up into a small ball (great when traveling), they are very complimentary in looks. I also like the snaps --when you roll up the sleeves they stay up well, i.e. do not unroll in places where the snap band isn't present.
I am a curvy size 12/14 and the X-large fits great, the tailored fit is particularly nice without being snug at all.
Now the BUT part ---- if you get the lighter colors // like yellow it is somewhat see through -- so I add a thin cami----which then + to the retaining of any sweat, not a big deal for me as I love these shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia shirt, August 29, 2011
I never could find this shirt in my size at the store, they disappear so fast, so I thot I would give Amazon a try......so glad I did.

Columbia shirts are ideal for traveling. they don't need ironing! (100% polyester) We will be going on vacation next month, and I have a collection (so far) of 5 of these shirts...They are very comfortable, (read that as fluid) soft/silky feeling, The sleeves can be rolled up with tab snaps or worn down...This is called a "fishing shirt" but I will not be fishing......tuck this shirt in and you have a dressy shirt. I myself will be wearing these with jeans and a tank top underneath. Read the particulars on these 100% polyester shirts.

Hardly any of my other shirts in my closet get worn anymore. I love these shirts and will keep checking back with Amazon for more colors....as I need them.

Amazon is my "go to" place for an item I can't find in the store...and I haven't been disappointed.

Sherri
Tennessee

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect all around shirt, February 14, 2012
i have 3... white being my favorite. these shirts are ideal for camping, boating, hiking etc. i even wear mine under a jacket to the office.

we have recently started boating where its imperative to conserve every inch of cabin space...these roll up to a size that will fit into a small outer pocket of your purse. i can be on board for a week with only 2 of these shirts...no wrinkles and can be washed/dried and ready to put back on in a matter of minutes. the snap front and sleeve closures are two of my favorite features and was totally surprised and pleased to find the hidden zipper pockets.

these shirts are and will remain as essential as my favorite pair of jeans....as comfortable as an old treasured friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, May 7, 2014
Was lost in the woods for 12 hours in this shirt. Had to slide down a mountain in it. The evidence of my slide has not completely washed out of the back, only negative. I started out with it snapped up, sleeves down and ended up with it unsnapped, sleeves up. After hiking for 12 hours in it with few stops I had no chaffed areas. If fits close like a hiking shirt should. I'm a bit hippy so things from North Face in a 12 were too slim. The woman in the store told me I needed to look at Columbia so I came home and looked on Amazon. I leave the bottom snap unsnapped just because I don't like things too snug. I'm going to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in a few days and I will not take another shirt. I'll rinse this one out that night and wear it back out the next day. It dries quickly and I washed it in the washing machine and dried it on a hanger. The stain on the back is proof that I can survive in the deep woods. I will be 69 on June 3rd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt for travel!, March 29, 2013
I LOVE this shirt. I bought it for a fishing/trekking trip in Belize and I wore it almost daily. It was great to use in lieu of sunscreen--on the boat or just walking around in the midday sun--since it is made out a GREAT material that is much cooler and "breezier" than other UPF shirts I have tried. When it's 80 degrees and humid, the thought of putting on anything thicker than this shirt was a nightmare, and it was great to have something to protect my skin while staying cool (and looking good!). It was great for travel because the material was good for balling it up in a backpack and still not having it look very wrinkly when you wanted to wear it.

The fit is great--not as boxy as some of the other types of UPF shirts I have tried. I don't think the picture does it justice for how good it looks on (I thinkg the Amazon picture makes it look kind of boring).

I can't recommend this shirt highly enough. I have the white and it did get pretty dirty after weeks of backpacking, so I think I'll try a few other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for hot weather/sun protection, March 30, 2012
Wore this shirt in white everyday on our trip to Costa Rica. It protected me from the sun and kept me cool. I bought the XL size to wear it as a jacket shirt.
Washed it at night and it was ready to wear in the morning..Great shirt..

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia shirt, August 3, 2013
This shirt is really nice! The shirt is cool, comfortable, and attractive. The additional sun protection factor is wonderful, too. I love being able to wash the shirt and hang it up for a quick dry. It's ready to wear in no time without ironing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Translucent, April 16, 2013