5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts
I know have 3 of these shirts in yummy colors. I always get compliments when I wear them, and they are great for hot summer days. The vent in the back is great! I'll keep watching Amazon for these to get the best price!
Published on June 22, 2012 by G Mason

1.0 out of 5 stars The white is see-through.
I ordered two of these shirts, and the fossil color is fine, but the white one is see-through. The shirt has pockets in the front like you'd see in some jackets that are tucked into the sides, and you could see the mesh that the pockets are constructed out of through the shirt - as well as anything else you have under (or not!).
Published 23 months ago by instrumental good

1.0 out of 5 stars The white is see-through., January 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shirts, June 22, 2012
G Mason (Marietta, GA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, December 4, 2013
I'm between a medium and large sizes in Columbia clothes and picked the large because I have a bit of a tummy and don't like my clothes too fitted. The large worked out great and doesn't look baggy because it still has shape. The fabric is nice and cool. Didn't order the white because of other reviewers comments about see through. I got clear blue and bright rose and love them both.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shirts!, March 24, 2013
S. Dion Bramblett (La Habra, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These shirts are great, they are cool, quick drying, and don't wrinkle. I live in the SW and they are the perfect summer shirt, I have one in almost every color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt, July 21, 2013
Love this shirt, easy to care for, no wrinkles, wear's great. I bought the first one last year and now own every color. Great for layering too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, March 18, 2013
great shirt, it is both stylish and comfortable. bought it for a trip to costa rica. It kept me dry and comfortable in the rainforest

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight shirt, October 9, 2012
I need to wear short-sleeve shirts to work (casual work environment), this is a nice weight and wonderful for hot flashes. I would buy a second. I just wish they would come in more colors in my size, but that is not enough reason for me to take off a star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Columbia shirt, May 20, 2013
The shirt fits well....not as long as the nylon Columbia shirts.....washes up easily....recommend the shirt for summer. Nice and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars great travel shirt, April 1, 2013
Love these shirts. They can be rinsed out in a sink, wrung out, and thrown over a shower curtain and be ready to wear again the next day virtually wrinkle free. I will be getting more of these before traveling again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shirt, February 11, 2014
I ordered these shirts in different colors. The colors are really good. True to photo. The fabric a little thin, but overall style is good. Sleeves nice length, not too short.
Sizing a little off. I wear a 10-12, ordered a large. Fit ok, but a little tight overall, so I returned larges and ordered XL. I hope that does the trick! I'm an active 63 year old woman. Thanks Amazon for making returns so easy and prompt.

Columbia Women's Tamiami II Short-Sleeve Shirt