5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my lifestyle
I like this sandal because I am in a Caribbean climate and am constantly changing environments without the worry of falling on a slippery surface.This is a very worthwhile product.
Published on July 2, 2011 by Marina Lampkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great once broken in, BUT...
I had a little problem at first, it was rough in between my toes. but now that I've worn them for a good few months they are just when I needed.

Published 18 months ago by K. Grimaldi

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal!, September 12, 2011
Only one negative: the strap on the left sandal was too tight at first and dug into my foot a little. Fortunately it has stretched enough that it's comfortable now. I really like these sandals because they have a snug fit instead of being loose like most other flip flops I've had. My feet are really narrow, but don't slide around in these sandals because of the way the footbeds are molded. The sandals are well made, rugged and sturdy, so I think they'll last quite a while. The traction on the soles is a real plus since I walk on rough terrain frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my lifestyle, July 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value ., January 6, 2014
Excellent quality and value .
Totally was received as described .
Very pleased with purchase.
Totally fast and in excellent condition.
They are comfortable , quality material design .
The color is beautiful and the material is durable .
They are Versatile and Light .

3.0 out of 5 stars Great once broken in, BUT..., July 2, 2013

***Follow up, 8/12/13*** I had to ship these back since the thong unexpectedly came right out of the sandal! It was beyond repair (and I am not hard on my shoes - they last FOREVER). Luckily, Amazon has an excellent return policy and took them back, issuing me a refund. Thanks Amazon! I had worn them for only a year, seasonally.

Columbia - I've been so used to you distributing great products I can wear for years that this surprised me. Don't let it happen again :(

4.0 out of 5 stars really like the support, November 26, 2012
the support in the arches line up right with my foot, unlike others i've tried. the straps that go across the top of the foot have no give to them until you soak them or wear them while taking a shower and until they dry - they don't strech out but it does soften them a little. i also wanted to add that for the most part they are non-skid, i did slip/skid once when wearing them the shoe soul gripped and stopped the slip - i tried to make it do it again and couldn't (just say-n). i want another pair in a different color but not successful in finding any at this time.

Columbia Women's Techsun Flip Sandal