5.0 out of 5 stars finally warm gloves
I have circultaion problems and these are the first gloves that keep my fingers warm!
I also purchased the Omni heat jacket and it too is warm, but you don't sweat in it.
Published 18 months ago by noni

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't love them
I was a little disappointed in these gloves: a sort of "they're ok but I won't buy more" feeling.

I found the fit neither too snug nor too loose.

Published 20 months ago by Alrian

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't love them, November 16, 2012

I found the fit neither too snug nor too loose.

The gloves are made of a medium weight fleece material. The texture inside is more smooth than fleecey due to the pattern of metallic dots. The plastic clip requires you to depress and hold the tang to separate the gloves. (I personally prefer types of clips which will release when you pull the gloves apart.) The palm material is slightly stiff; I found it a bit annoying, though others might not notice.

I tested the gloves with two half hour dog walks at different temperatures. The first walk was on a sunny day at around 45 degrees. The gloves were fine on this walk: neither too warm nor too cool. I could grip the leashes with no trouble. I could also manage the leash clips well enough to get them attached to the dogs, though sans gloves was definitely easier.

The second walk was after dark when the temperature was around 35 degrees. About 50 feet into the walk I realized I could feel cold starting to penetrate the gloves. It felt to some extent as though the thermal material was conducting heat away rather than reflecting it back to my hands. I continued the walk anyhow. At the halfway point my hands had reached the stage where they were achy and losing dexterity. By the end of the walk I really wished I'd worn my shearling driving gloves instead.

These gloves would probably be good for a highly aerobic activity like x-country skiing in colder weather. They're also ok for moderate activity in warmer temperatures. However, I wouldn't recommend them for standing around at a high school football game.

3.0 out of 5 stars not really what I was expecting but "okay", January 5, 2013
I thought that the omiheat or whatever it is is suppose to keep the heat from your body in, cold out etc..I have circulation problem with my hands where I have to be careful in the cold (raynauds phenomenon) so thought that these would be perfect for protecting my hands when outside with my dog, who wants to be outside ALL the time and you have to be with her outside, rain or shine...I think they do a "okay" job at keeping my hands protected, but they aren't warm at any means, thou that might be becaus my hands are normally kind of cold.. I have a pair of snow gloves that keep my hands way warmer but as bulky as they are I would look silly wearing them outside and if I take my dog to the park.
I notice if I drink acup of tea when wearing them the mug will warm up the hands and my hands stay warmer longer.. also if I put the gloves on after i've been outside for awhile, so already cold hands, my hands dont warm up in the gloves..They aren't bad gloves, just wish they were maybe thinker or lined more on the inside. The material is the same fleece inside and out, and on the inside upper part is the silver "omiheat" material..I'm glad I have them, but also glad I didn't pay full price...
Oh one other thing. evidently they are not washable, can't throw them in the machine to clean. You are suppose to spot clean them which I dont like but oh well...

5.0 out of 5 stars finally warm gloves, January 13, 2013
noni (Libertyville IL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, October 25, 2013
It's warm and light weight. I used them when I went to Alaska, though I still feel a bit chilly when I was approaching the giant glacier, except this the gloves are quite warm for all other occasions, I love them and highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 26, 2013
It was exacltly what I expected, and I like them very much. The other good thing was the low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, April 25, 2013
perfect fit and these are really warm and perfect for walking and being outside which is just what I needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small mild winters! Or walking around in., November 14, 2013
I got these for my sister. They are very thin and require your natural body heat to warm the gloves but for a few dollars they aren't too bad. Not good for extreme cold temperatures but for basic protection against the cold. Around 40-50F these would work no problem but they will not hold the cold wind and interactions with the snow would make your hands cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 14, 2013
Nice and warm, soft, and off the beaten path color. I would have given 5 stars, but they aren't very waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars small gloves, June 6, 2013
I have small hands and the size small fits. They are warm but I don't care for the black material in the palm, it is stiff but I like everything else about the glove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear them all the time, April 11, 2013
I bought these gloves to wear when I walk my dogs. I wear them just about everyday, and I like them a lot.

Rate and Discover Movies