4.0 out of 5 stars I love everything, except...
Published 23 months ago by Jenni Schemelin

1.0 out of 5 stars good jacket/poor fit
This product gets 5 stars for quality. It's what you would expect. It gets 0 stars for fit. The sleeves go past the ends of my hands and the jacket is too small across the chest and at the shoulders. I am 5'6" and 135 pounds. I ordered a medium, my usual size. I don't want to try a large since the sleeves would be that much longer. So back it goes.
Published 24 months ago by Heather McDowall

4.0 out of 5 stars I love everything, except..., November 24, 2012
I love almost everything about this jacket. I was looking for a 3-in-1 ski jacket that can handle both the cool weather of autumn and the coldest weather that winter has to offer. So far this coat has done a great job, except one thing- the cut of the sleeves (due in part to the zipper venting under the arm pits) can be actually painful if I have on a bulky top, which one tends to wear in winter. (I did try on a size larger, but the sleeves were way too long.) It's like having a rubber band around my upper arm. I am hopefully going to have it altered because I bought it for $90 less than retail and I had such a difficult time finding this one in the first place. If you plan on wearing bulky clothing under this jacket, make sure you try it on, as you would normally wear it , before you purchase it.

In summary, I really like the jacket. I just wish there was more room in the upper arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect winter jacket!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Women's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket (Apparel)
I live in Maine and I have a little toddler who loves to play outside. This is just perfect. The inside layer is perfect for fall weather. And zipping it into the outerlayer is perfect for the snow weather! I drove an hour, without starting my car, and realized when I got to my destination I never even turned the heat on. That was a first in my life, I am always cold!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jacket!, November 5, 2012
This is the best winter jacket I have gotten. I live in ND and the winter are long and cold but this jacket keeps me warm! The omni heat is the best, it really does work. If you are looking for a jacket that WILL keep you warm this is the jacket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat!, December 24, 2012
First of all, the color description (and I think even the picture) is totally wrong. This coat is a dark hunter green with a faint black plaid design. In fact, before taking it out of the package I thought they had sent me the wrong color. You can hardly see the black plaid print. However, it is a very pretty green color and I am still happy with it. I am 4'11 and weigh 100 lbs and the XS is perfect for me. I live in western CO where the temperatures can be quite low, especially when sledding in the mountains and I wanted something versatile and appropriate for all kinds of wear. I also am an elementary school teacher and have duties outside in the morning and afternoon recess. I couldn't be more happy with the way it looks from a professional standpoint and a realistic standpoint. The thumb holes are by far my favorite feature and makes it easy to simply slide gloves or mittens over the inside cuffs. Very happy with the coat and hope it lasts a long time!

1.0 out of 5 stars good jacket/poor fit, November 2, 2012
Heather McDowall (Plymouth, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbia Women's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, runs small, May 22, 2013
SLY (Gaithersburg, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
I love the versatility of this coat. The inner liner became my favorite winter jacket, so warm and comfy. I wish the inner liner had a removable hood. For really cold or snowy days, the outer liner was a great, warm addition! I can't comment on the waterproofing at his time. I hope it holds up. I feel it will.

The coat does run SMALL!! It's almost like the inner jacket fits but the outside layer should be a size larger in general. Get one size larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coat is awesome!, January 20, 2014
I love this coat, however, I should have just got the inner coat as I do not use the out one too much. I live in Colorado and the inner coat with omni-heat keeps me nice and toasty as other college students run around freezing! I am able to walk slowly and enjoy the cold weather. The outer water proof jacket by itself feels much larger, as I thought it might, but I do not like that. Overall, it was money well spent. This is my second winter with it and I will definitely get another inner jacket when I am done with this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight winter jacket, December 11, 2013
The sizing is a bit strange- the insulating layer fits perfectly but the waterproof shell is a bit large. Regardless, it is a very warm and versatile jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, December 25, 2012
This is a wonderful Jacket! Fast shipping! Dual layers and they all look great! Very warm! Recommend this jacket 110%! Especially for very cold weather! We're in Canada and it was -30 with windchill and the jacket kept me toasty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking jacket, December 24, 2012
The jacket was superb and when you take the inner jacket out, it was even a better surprise! The inner jacket was white.with the metallic reflection.