Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
I love almost everything about this jacket. I was looking for a 3-in-1 ski jacket that can handle both the cool weather of autumn and the coldest weather that winter has to offer. So far this coat has done a great job, except one thing- the cut of the sleeves (due in part to the zipper venting under the arm pits) can be actually painful if I have on a bulky top, which one tends to wear in winter. (I did try on a size larger, but the sleeves were way too long.) It's like having a rubber band around my upper arm. I am hopefully going to have it altered because I bought it for $90 less than retail and I had such a difficult time finding this one in the first place. If you plan on wearing bulky clothing under this jacket, make sure you try it on, as you would normally wear it , before you purchase it.

In summary, I really like the jacket. I just wish there was more room in the upper arms.
on November 25, 2012
I live in Maine and I have a little toddler who loves to play outside. This is just perfect. The inside layer is perfect for fall weather. And zipping it into the outerlayer is perfect for the snow weather! I drove an hour, without starting my car, and realized when I got to my destination I never even turned the heat on. That was a first in my life, I am always cold!
on November 5, 2012
This is the best winter jacket I have gotten. I live in ND and the winter are long and cold but this jacket keeps me warm! The omni heat is the best, it really does work. If you are looking for a jacket that WILL keep you warm this is the jacket!
on December 24, 2012
First of all, the color description (and I think even the picture) is totally wrong. This coat is a dark hunter green with a faint black plaid design. In fact, before taking it out of the package I thought they had sent me the wrong color. You can hardly see the black plaid print. However, it is a very pretty green color and I am still happy with it. I am 4'11 and weigh 100 lbs and the XS is perfect for me. I live in western CO where the temperatures can be quite low, especially when sledding in the mountains and I wanted something versatile and appropriate for all kinds of wear. I also am an elementary school teacher and have duties outside in the morning and afternoon recess. I couldn't be more happy with the way it looks from a professional standpoint and a realistic standpoint. The thumb holes are by far my favorite feature and makes it easy to simply slide gloves or mittens over the inside cuffs. Very happy with the coat and hope it lasts a long time!
on January 20, 2013
I Love this coat! I don't always where both together - but when you do you will not be sorry in cold weather! Just went snow boarding in -9 degree weather (according to my phone it felt like -20) and the only thing that got cold were my toes! I got the Bugaboo Snowpants to go with it from Columbia and it was perfect! I often just wear the white under coat - and I have received so many compliments!!

It has a sleeve that goes over your hand that really helps to keep snow out and hands warm on a day to day basis! The Omni heat - amazing!

My husband fell in love with this coat - so we ended up getting him one (the men's version of course!)

We shopped around and this was the BEST price! a good $50 cheaper than anywhere else - plus no tax and free shipping made it even better!

I have a bigger chest - 36 D bordering on DD. I am short though (5'3" and about 145 lbs.) and was worried if I went too big it would be too long. I ended up getting the Large. It is snug around the chest - but not uncomfortable - if you want a more loose fit around the chest you may consider getting a size up. Everywhere else fit perfectly though and for me I would not get the bigger size! :)
on November 2, 2012
This product gets 5 stars for quality. It's what you would expect. It gets 0 stars for fit. The sleeves go past the ends of my hands and the jacket is too small across the chest and at the shoulders. I am 5'6" and 135 pounds. I ordered a medium, my usual size. I don't want to try a large since the sleeves would be that much longer. So back it goes.
on February 3, 2013
For starters, this coat is not black plaid. It's a very dark green, with the plaid being barely visibly. But what's color when you want to stay warm? It's still a nice looking coat and keeps me toasty. I like all the pockets and the versatility of the 3 in 1 is wonderful. It is a bit noisy and the sleeves are long on me, but I'd rather them be long than short. The extra length in liner with the thumb hole is great too, I can instantly feel the warmth on my wrists and lower hands. My husband liked this coat so much when he got it for me, he bought himself one too (the men's version, of course).
on January 17, 2015
You can't layer much with this coat unless you buy a size larger than you normally would. I typically wear a medium and if I wear a medium fleece sweater underneath I feel like the Stay Puff marshmallow girl:-) It's warm and keeps the elements off of you.
on December 11, 2013
This is my second winter with this coat and it's the warmest I have! Love Columbia brand and it's less expensive than North Face or others. This coat is super warm for regular every day winter activity. I don't know if I would wear this skiing or for any winter sports, but going to work, school, grocery store or picking out a Christmas Tree in 4 degree weather, it is perfect!
on February 8, 2013
I ordered the black plaid coat and instead received an ugly hunter green one. The product I received was not as described. I have seen the black plaid coat in person and it is beautiful. The one that Amazon sent me looked like a ugly hunting jacket. It was also dirty and the tags were worn, like someone previously had worn the jacket and returned it. I can't believe Amazon would even ship a product in such poor condition. I hold them to high standards and am very dissatisfied with the condition of the product that I received.

See 1 answered question