|Item Weight||9.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 1.5 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||CO142|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CO142|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Columbian CO142 (#10) 4-1/8x9-1/2-Inch Grip-Seal Security Tinted White Envelopes, 45 Count
|Price:||$9.26 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Envelope is ideal for all business, professional and personal correspondence.
- Convenient and secure self-sealing Grip-Seal closure. Simply peel off release strip and press down for a quick, secure seal.
- Security tinted for added privacy and confidentiality. Premium 24lb white wove stock.
- (#10) 4-1/8" x 9-1/2"
- 45 envelopes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1.) As others have noted, the adhesive does not extend all that close to the edge of the flap. Typically, there is a gap of 5/8 inch to 3/4 inch from the edge of the actual adhesive to the angled flap edge. Normally, I use an inch of scotch tape on each flap edge. (See photo in 'Customer Images' section.)
2. The security pattern and paper are not perfectly opaque.* If the envelope only contains a check, the name and account number could be discerned by holding up the envelope against a bright light source. (It would be best to surround the check with a sheet of opaque colored paper.)
*Which, in my experience, tends to be an issue with most basic 'security' envelopes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this to save myself the trouble of sealing envelopes. Figured they'd be better. They're okay but not perfect as I still have to do some work to get what I want out of... Read morePublished 3 months ago by GeekMANIAC
High end good quality #10 envelopes. More expensive, but you get what you pay for.Published 4 months ago by Kregg
These envelopes are high quality and a good value for the price. We especially love that you just pull off the part that covers the adhesive and are ready to go. Read morePublished 7 months ago by FlyingCloud9
Its like it says. Decent product. Would buy again as long as price stays reasonable.Published 7 months ago by Flowergirl