5.0 out of 5 stars envelopes are working out great
I ordered one box of these envelopes to try since the envelopes we normally order were so expensive. These envelopes are working out great for our Quickbooks invoices and statements. With free shipping, this deal can't be beat. I will definitely order again!
Published on November 5, 2009 by K.V.E.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT QuickBooks-compatible for checks
I should have done more research and noticed that the other reviews here mention statements and invoices, not checks. For checks, both windows are a bit too low, exposing the "pay to the order" line and the memo under the address. The good news is that the addresses aren't cut off, but they don't look good.

Also, to be really picky, the windows aren't parallel...
Published on October 6, 2011 by Max P.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT QuickBooks-compatible for checks, October 6, 2011
Max P. (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

Also, to be really picky, the windows aren't parallel to each other. The bottom window seems to be cut slightly "up hill" in relationship to the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars envelopes are working out great, November 5, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Envelopey, September 3, 2011
P. Perkins (Lebanon, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Columbian White Gummed 3 5/8 x 8 5/8 Inch Double-Window Business Envelopes 500 Count (CO158) (Office Product)
The envelopes were very envelopey, which was just what I wanted.
I was able to fold paper and put them in the envelope with no hassles at all.
Stamps adhered beautifully!
Envelopes were passive and did not bite.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked, January 18, 2013
These were envelopes for checks. They fit the checks right. I use quickbooks to print checks and these lined up nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Envelopes - Who Needs Them., January 17, 2012
Premium quality Envelopes. I know in these days of Electronics it surprising that folks still require mailed Invoices. But some do and these Double Window Envelopes work Excellent with QuickBooks Software. Great Price and Super Fast Delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great for my Quickbooks checks, May 23, 2014
Shatann (Saratoga, CA) - See all my reviews
For some reason we had a hard time tracking down envelopes with windows that would line up correctly with our checks. These are the only ones that work for us. We use Quickbooks Retail Edition with 3 piece checks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
excellent price saved almost $20.00 a box and with free shipping made my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Better than Using Labels, But Be Warned!, April 23, 2014
I run a business and I like minimize excess. Mailing labels were one of them. Printing on envelope is too much hassle. With these envelopes, I can save money and label while invoicing. But only one problem.

Be prepared for some precision letter formatting. This will be the most difficult facet of using these envelopes. Placement and font sizes are important. Once format is set, stick to it and modify bit by bit. There may be templates for whatever layout system you are using.

The price is very good. Yes, these cost more per envelope than non-windowed ones. However, after factoring in cost of labels or time writing addresses, these are far better proposition. Professional is the look of these envelopes.

These are great envelopes for business. They look great and do double duty as envelope and address labels. However, be prepared to invest some time on formatting for the addresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just standard Envelopes, March 6, 2014
Eric "Batavia Machinery" (Reno, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Very happy nothing much to say just standard envelopes. They work like I would imaging they would and I like that they are smaller so they work with quick book checks. I would buy more

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Quickbooks business checks, February 24, 2014
I use to be able to find this in local stores but cannot anymore. I found this online and at a good price, It is the only envelope that fits perfectly with the way my checks line up. I would recommend to anyone to buy this item from this company.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›