|Item model number||V-990|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V-990|
Columbus V-990 GPS Data Logger (microSD Slot, Voice Recording, 66 ch. MTK)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A good data logger still needs practical track processing software. Time Album attached to V-990 can help you freely process track.Time Album has various personalized settings.
- It can export track according to distance or time, select metric or imperial unit or record intervals, and support various operating systems including WINDOWS, MAC OS and LINUX.
- V-990 adopts the currently most advanced and stable MTKII 3329 super single chip, with only 35s and 1s required respectively for cold start and warm start.
- It can realize rapid and stable positioning under various environments including urban district and suburb.
- The built-in high-capacity Li-polymer battery can allow you to use the device all day (24hrs).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
easy to use
nice battery life
audio recording for POI
motion detecting mode
hardly audible alerts outdoor
LEDs barely visible outdoor
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seems to work but can't get the software (Time Album) to run on my laptop despite installing the proper JRE.Published 5 months ago by danno
The hardware is very good, but unfortunately the delivered software is very poor.Published 10 months ago by Jean-B. Wagner
It can't be used as a gps mouse tracker.....the computer doesn't see the device and to get any info from the unit you have to remove the micro card. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Phil H.