Combat Hospital 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to Kandahar It's 2006: Major Rebecca Gordon, a highly trained trauma surgeon, and Captain Bobby Trang, a brand-new doctor, report for duty at the NATO Role 3 Multinational Medical Unit at Kandahar Airfield, the only advanced surgical care hospital in Southern…
2. Enemy Within Rebecca is nearly run over by a pickup truck full of Afghan National Army soldiers heading for the hospital. Their leader -- who turns out to be an American Special Forces operative -- carries in one of his men, delirious with a serious infection, one that…
3. It's My Party Rebecca depletes the blood supply while she and Bobby operate on a soldier with severe gunshot wounds, forcing Colonel Marks to call for a walking blood bank. Pedersen questions the soldier's buddies about the circumstances that lead to the shooting, but…
4. Wrong Place at the Right Time When Simon learns the medevac helicopter has to make a routine supply run, he hitches a ride to the farm he bought from an Afghan family which is en route. Plans go awry when the chopper's pilots spot white tracer fire and they have to make an unexpected…
5. Hells Bells A civilian wedding party is caught up in Taliban crossfire and the Afghan groom and some of the guests are brought in to the Role 3. Pedersen heads to the clinic off base to help the wedding party's female victims and Rebecca initiates a search to find…
6. Inner Truth Seven soldiers, who are brought into the Trauma Bays, anxiously wait for the arrival of their lucky charm, 19-year old Private Henry Flax. When the Private's entire unit survives their injuries without complications, Marks acknowledges lady luck and…
7. Reckless Under intense investigation, Rebecca doubts her decision to withhold treatment to a soldier, which may have resulted in his death. Will her brash actions come back to condemn her?
8. On the Brink The relationship between the doctors and nurses is strained when Bobby makes a controversial decision to try to save a patient against all odds. Can the team put their conflict behind them, or is this the beginning of a widening rift between the doctors and…
9. Shifting Sands Vans' allegiance is questioned when one of his friends brought in after an IED blast may have been more then an innocent bystander.
10. Reason to Believe Col. Marks orders an Army Chaplain questioning her faith to hold vigil with Simon during a difficult surgery.
11. Brothers In Arms The annual friendly hockey game between allied forces turns violent when Bobby loses his cool. Simon's painful past is put on display in a prank gone wrong. Pedersen's professional & personal ethics are compromised when she's asked to…
12. Triage When Col. Marks is injured in an explosion, Rebecca takes charge of triage. But as the pressure mounts, will she stand her ground, even if it means going against Colonel Marks?
13. Do No Harm An attack on the Women's Clinic takes its toll as Major Samizay, Rebecca, Pedersen, Suzy and Pam fall under siege. The Role 3 Hospital must then contend with significant losses while fighting to save the life of the wounded Assailant.
|Genres||Military & War, Drama|
|Director||Iain B. MacDonald|
|Starring||Elias Koteas, Michelle Borth|
|Supporting actors||Luke Mably, Terry Chen, Adam Beach, Deborah Kara Unger, Hamza Jeetooa, Arnold Pinnock, Gord Rand, Ellen Wong, Anne Bedian, Karan Oberoi, Trenna Keating, Dwain Murphy, Lisa Berry, Gerry Morton, Elena Silina, Cherisse Woonsam, Shane Kippel, Steven Yaffee|
|Executive Producer||Tim Bradley|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great show, showing a realistic portrayal of life as a military doctor in Afghanistan. Each episode addresses the realities of life and war, giving you a look into situations you... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Natalie
This contains SPOILERs. I found to be Fantastic. I watched done if these when they were airing, but to watch the whole season as one block makes for some powerful tv, especially... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Serenity's Kat
If more is available, please do all you can to obtain them. This is a story worthy of being told.Published 3 months ago by John Crow
Very realistic. Good plots. Too bad they stopped with season 1.I highly recommend it. A little graphic in some placesPublished 4 months ago by Martha Friedman
I don't think this is on the air anymore, but I loved it ... like M*A*S*H* but not humorous, more realistic.Published 6 months ago by wenttowoodstock
This show was just ok. I thought it was going to be more like Combat Rescue though that was dumb because one
is real stories and one is not.
Please do more seasons. This was a terrific and realistic show. We need to know what's happening in our world and this show and similiar shows let us know and give us an... Read morePublished 7 months ago by catthief