Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 21, 2013
I did a lot of research before purchasing this stroller and I am very happy with my decision!!! First of all the price is great because you can not get a decent bassinet stroller for a good price anywhere. I love the many features this stroller has. The color that I purchased is blue and the blue online is a little brighter than the actual stroller but I like it more that way. When I received the stroller I was surprised how small the box was. The assembly was quick and easy. I agree with a review from here that the instructions are incomplete and you do have to figure out some things on your own but once you do you will love it. There are some things that I wish this stroller came along with like a bassinet cover for cold windy days and a rain cover. I'm having a hard time trying to find a good fitting rain cover for this stroller. The bassinet is huge, last week I went shopping and fit five gallons of water on the bottom (I probably shouldn't do that because it says not to put more than 10 pounds in the basket). It rides really smooth and it looks like one of those expensive strollers. a lot of the parts are plastic so I suggest to be careful with the stroller eventhough it seems to be really sturdy. I am a tall person so I love love the telescoping handle. Another great thing about this stroller is that in the bassinet mode you can actually incline a little so that the baby doesn't lay totally flat which is how I keep it all the time and it is good for babies with reflux. The stroller is also a perfect width because my doorway to the building is narrow and I get through it with no problem. Anyone thinking about buying this stroller, go for it!! I highly recommend it!
on June 3, 2013
I researched hours online and in stores- and came up with this stroller in blue to transition to from the snap n go stroller. I actually purchased elsewhere for much cheaper but that site doesn't have reviews. It also doesn't offer this model anymore. I figure everyone checks Amazon for reviews, right? The first time I purchased the stroller the telescoping handle stopped working after one day. It would take minutes of pushing the button and shoving it back and forth with my foot on the brake to sometimes get it to work. Pretty embarrassing when you are trying to fold it up and put away in the car. Occasionally had a hard time folding it as well (the mechanism might be linked on the frame). I called customer service and after allowing a few days to see if the problem would work its way out, Combi shipped me out a brand new stroller. They even sent a fedex shipping label so I wouldn't have to pay for the shipping back of the defective stroller. Even though in the manual it says you are responsible for the shipping charges. The new stroller doesn't have any problems at all.

PROS and CONS mixed together

1.it is a very stylish stroller, I get compliments on it everywhere. Looks like an uppababy vista and other high end strollers, with many of the same features. I do like the thick frame, even if it is plastic in some places and not all aluminum.
2. the basket is huge and very useful, especially when using the infant seat adapter, but really in any position. I have not had any problems with the low lip of it - this is how you can access your stuff easily. Nothing drags, even heavy stuff.
3. it is extremely easy to maneuver and smooth with all wheel suspension. I can steer with one hand, open a heavy door and get myself and the stroller through pretty easily. The wheels come on and off easily if needed.
4. it folds easily with either the seat or car seat adaptor attached or separated. If you fold it with seat attached it must be in upright and forward facing direction. It's kind of bulky (takes up almost whole trunk of either chevy volt or toyota prius) and slightly heavy (about 27 lbs total) but I'm a petite girl about 5'1 and I can get it in and out of the car by myself. I don't mind this because it feels sturdy and safe. It doesn't even get close to tipping with a heavy diaper bag on the handle and no kid in the seat.
5. the bassinet feature is so simple - just recline and release a buckle under the seat. I use it for diaper changes on the go!
6. reversible seat - it's easily removed and turned around and snapped back in, and not too heavy.
7. comes with car seat adapter - I use it with graco snugride 35, fits fine. You are supposed to strap it in across the front with a simple buckle, even though the seat does click in.
8. there is no cupholder for parent or child. the britax cupholder/console fits perfectly. it stays on when folding as well.
9. the canopy is a good size, has a covered mesh peekaboo window, and snaps on the back. sometimes I unsnap it to rotate it forward in case I need more coverage.
10. the telescoping handle is great for taller people.
11. 3- position recline goes flat, reclined, and upright with a pull of a lever, very smooth. additionally, there is a cinch mechanism for a few degrees of recline/incline.
12. not sure what the plastic rings on the seat fold are for, maybe to switch the 5 pt harness to 3? I use it to secure toys with a small strap for now.
13. excellent customer service. spoke to a person immediately, and got the same person every time I asked.
14. really great price for what you get.
on July 17, 2014
Wanted to love it but had to send it back :(

Pros
* so many seat options
* baby can face you
* study construction
* great fabric
* huge canopy
* smooth ride
* easy to put together
* came with the car seat adapter (very sturdy)
* loved the bassinet feature
*large storage basket

Cons
* takes up a ton of room when folded
* too heavy to even put into the car folded
* seat needs to be on a certain way to even fold it
* telescopic handle was cheap and hard to adjust
* no option for a child snack tray
* bassinet to seat option is a pain to change...have to take the whole seat off
* connection to car seat adapter too a little extra effort than I expected
* wide turns needed
* foam covering on the handle that would get dirty and tear easily
on December 16, 2014
I had two Combi carriers and I liked the idea of being able to attach the carriers to a stroller, which led me to this purchase. When I received the stroller, the first thing I noticed was that the stroller was extremely heavy and bulky: I could just imagine my wife pulling her back trying to lift this thing in and out of the trunk. The next thing I noticed was that the safety bar would not stay in place. The safety bar is kept in place with cheap plastic and tension. The plastic was flimsy so it did not create enough tension to keep the bar in place (see picture below). For such an expensive stroller, I thought I would get top notch quality: I was disappointed. I returned this stroller and went with the Britax B Agile Stroller system: the stroller was cheaper, lighter, and better built. I do NOT recommend this stroller.
on April 16, 2014
We love this stroller! It's sturdy, the basket is huge, and it's comfortable for our kiddo. The adjustable handle is fabulous. The one touch break system is great. The sunshade it giant and keeps the sun/rain off your baby. We love that it can face out at the world, face mommy, and turn into a bassinet. Definitely a high end stroller without the killer pricetag. We pushed this through the park the other day with the 35 pound toddler in it... it pushes through grass and over bumps like butter. It's great! The ONLY downfall, is that there isn't a cupholder for parent or for tray child. We bought the skiphop grab and go stroller organizer and it fits this stroller great so that solved the parent problem. We're still on the hunt for something for the kiddo to use for snacks.
on November 13, 2013
I sent this gift for my grandchild. His parents love the way it converts to a bed for sleeping baby, push from the back or facing baby, shaded protection from the weather, great turn of wheels, car seat fits on the stroller, and it is a wonderful color.
on October 26, 2014
Ok I got this in blue from another retailer for a much cheaper price. The stroller's design is very nice I'll say.

Pros:
1. Can be used for newborns though a thick blanket should be added to put over the harness while in use.
2. Transitions easily for an older infant with head support and toddlers.
3. Multiple color options for this model
4. Long Canopy
5. Weight range is up to 50lbs
6. Smooth ride
7. Large storage hold

Cons:
1. Heavy, stroller is 29lbs! Though my last stroller was a travel set weighted the same with the car seat attached
2. The way the stroller folds ( it literally folds down and can not be stood upright ) makes it difficult to put into the trunk of a car or to stick into a closet for storage
3. The "bumper" bar, is just that a bar. One can not serve a child snacks in this stroller due to no food tray for the child
4. Can be complicated to use with a car seat
5. NO WEATHER ACCESSORIES! I contacted Combi to find out if there is a weather shield for this model only to be told that there isn't and this was back in August 2014. I now have to find a very similar stroller model from another company to get what I need.
6. No cup/bottle holder for mom or baby.

Over all I feel the stroller is a good stroller but Combi needs to rework its design. If you live in a large city taking this stroller around on public transportation may be a huge challenge due to the way the stroller folds. It easily transitions between age groups and there are plenty of colors to go around for this model. Price is decent for the stroller. I don't have an issues with this stroller as its wheels swivels well and I can easily get around with the stroller when needed.
on October 5, 2013
I reviewed many strollers and was looking for a pram/bassinet style stroller for my soon to be grandson. My daughter already received two strollers at her baby shower but I wanted the carriage-style for his early months and also because I wanted something stylish. Most of the strollers that fit the style I was looking for were upwards of $500.00. I came across the Combi Catalyst one day while searching on Amazon. For some reason the red one was priced at $200.00 (I got lucky!) and the black and blue were a little higher priced.. My initial thought was that the stroller was too good too be true because of the price. After hours of searching reviews for this stroller I purchased it on an impulse. When it first came in my daughter and her husband set it up. Setup was super easy (not sure why some reviews said otherwise). We were all very impressed. It is very well made, light-weight, and very stylish. Bassinet is a great size and so versatile. The baby is 10 days old now and I have to tell you this stroller awesome. This stroller is going to last a long time as it converts to a regular stroller and is very durable. Tons of compliments. I would of certainly paid the higher price now that I have been able to try it out. Baby's parents love it. The other strollers we have cannot compare. It's a keeper.
on December 15, 2014
I have this stroller and love it!!! My britax infant seat attaches to it as well. I got this before baby came because I always wanted a bassinet stroller. This was the cheapest priced one I found and it works as good as the high end ones! My baby will be 1 in January and the stroller is still goung strong. If he falls asleep I still lay the seat down. My 4 year even sits in it as well.
on May 3, 2013
Oh my. I'm giving this stroller the three stars for the bassinet being built right in, because that is certainly a thoughtful feature, but that is about where the love ends. I have many complaints. I don't know who this stroller is really supposed to be for. The thing is heavy; I am not even going to think about bringing this stroller in my car, it just feels too heavy! What can I say, I am used to a Maclaren though. And, the handle bar is loosey-goosey --I guess you could say the telescoping feature is not well-incorporated in this model-- so when you push on it you end up having to apply extra, extra force to get up even small bumps. With all that "play" in the handle you really end up losing leverage. It seems like it would push fine on the smoothest of surfaces, but not great for an urban environment due to its size & heft. It's pretty okay on sidewalks, but getting up/down on curbs is a PITA. I feel slow and clumsy trying to maneuver through my suburban environment with this thing.

So it is not a buttery smooth ride, but as it turns out my baby really enjoys the bassinet and the "bumpiness" in riding over all of the uneven terrain we encounter through our neighborhood. The fresh air and the jostley ride put her right to sleep! But it does feel like it will easily tip if I am not keeping a firm grip on that that handle over an uneven surface --such as my lawn, there are many pocks and divots! I feel this may be due to the extra stiff suspension --it takes quite a lot of pressure to make the suspension "give" --but otherwise it is not too horrible if you don't need to go very fast.

I am also finding the hand grip uncomfortable and not the slightest bit ergonomic to use; really unfortunate, because everything else aside I would have still been tempted to keep this stroller. My baby likes riding in it, after all! But if it's making my wrists and hands ache the payoff is really lessened. These sloppy details really start to add up against this stroller.