4.0 out of 5 stars Nice features, could use a few changes, April 28, 2012
Erin Calabria "11eleven" (Lancaster, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Combi Cosmo DX Lightweight Stroller, Bamboo Scribble (Baby Product)
This is a really nice lightweight stroller. We have a Chicco Cortina, which is AMAZING, but weighs 25 lbs! My friend and I have season passes to Disneyland and we like meeting up to take our boys there often. Unfortunately, the Chicco stroller is just too heavy for me to manage by myself when getting on/off the tram and using the escalator while juggling my 6 month old and his numerous bags of stuff. I got this stroller because it has many of the same features I wanted that the Chicco has, but is MUCH lighter and also has a carrying strap so that I can easily put it over my shoulder while juggling all my other stuff.

PROS:
-Has a carrying strap and is lightweight
-Has an almost fully reclining seat, which seems really comfy and has a nice 5 point harness
-Has a sunshade with a peek hole to check on your child (although it is extremely small. I had to get the Protect a Bub sunshade extension)
-Has a snack tray for your child with cupholder (very important)
-Has an (admittedly very flimsy) drink holder for you
-Fabric feels high quality and looks really nice, colors are really cute

CONS:
-To fold the stroller, you need to completely remove the child snack tray. Very inconvenient when you are waiting in line and want to fold and go quickly.
-Also, the folding of the stroller isn't very intuitive (I had to carefully read the directions) and you have to attach and hook two pieces together to hold it all closed (unlike the Chicco which automatically snaps closed and stays)
-Does NOT have an adjustable handlebar like the Chicco. This is important because my husband is 6'2". He recently used the Combi for the first time to take my son on a 30 min walk around the neighborhood and said he felt hunched over and his back hurt afterwards since the handle was so low
-the wheels seem cheaply made and because the handle doesn't stick out very far horizontally from the stroller, I kept kicking the back wheels when walking

Overall its a nice lightweight stroller, but is better suited for quick shopping trips than an all day use, in my opinion. Although I DO like the stroller, I probably wouldn't buy it again if I had to do it over.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, April 16, 2014
I absolutely love this stroller. It is light weight, easy to fold and open, and can go just about anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stroller but lacks in one area, May 28, 2013
I bought this stroller for $100 from another retailer. It's a very nice, comfy stroller and my son likes it a lot. The problem is that the sun shade is pretty useless. It doesn't rotate so he almost always has sun in his face. I have a cheap umbrella stroller that has a rotating sun shade and a baby trend jogger that has the best sun shade ever. If I noticed this flaw, I would not have purchased it. I ended up buying an extra sun shade to attach on super sunny days. I haven't used it yet but hopefully it will work.

It does fold up nicely and it is a plush and nice as my big stroller but lightweight. My son likes e cup holders - I fill them with puff although they don't hold his sippy cups. That's ok for now because they end up on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice light weight item., April 1, 2013
Happy with this. Does need a bigger canopy but I invested in a protect a bub and the issue was solved. This folds easily and is light enough to carry with one hand. It can be folded up and carried over the shoulder with the fitted strap but you do have to remove the wheels. I love the way you can adjust the angle of the seat. My baby is so comfortable in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, October 24, 2012
This is a great product I love how it folds an is so light an compact. an the car seat attachments an cup holders make for easy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, March 24, 2013
Lightweight, durable, fits our car seat, easy to use, great price.

I would definitely recommend this item. It has been a great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the way it folds so small!, December 24, 2012
It's light weight, folds small, and handle is adequately high. I was disappointed that my car seat does not fit it securely. Sun shield is not overly big, needs one more section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 10, 2012
This is my second combi and I have no regrets. Easy to use and light weight. I Will recomend it for one year children and older.

Combi Cosmo DX Lightweight Stroller, Bamboo Scribble