5.0 out of 5 stars Here's how it works and what to expect.
Published 7 months ago by Ninjaba

3.0 out of 5 stars Lotto
Published 20 months ago by sc phoenix, az

5.0 out of 5 stars Here's how it works and what to expect., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Combinatorial systems (wheels) with guaranteed wins for pick-5 lotteries including Euromillions and the Mega lotteries (Paperback)
Before I bought this book I hadn't played the lottery in years. When the Mega Millions soared to over 600M or whatever, I had to trudge out late and buy a lottery ticket for my husband who was too exhausted to buy one. I wanted to hide my head as I handed the clerk my money and number choices. I don't know why. Really. Maybe I just felt awkward playing a game that seems so futile. So I came home, lost the lottery, and got interested in the mathematics of lottery systems.

I'm no mathematician. In fact, reading Ilya Bluskov's book I got a bit frustrated once he hit some of the mathematics - isomorphic copies, disjoints, and permutations. But I found if I stuck with him everything was well explained, and I was able to understand how to use this book.

Here's what you need to know:

All important thing... YOU have to pick the numbers. That's why his system, or anyone else's, is incapable of guaranteeing a win. But if your numbers come up, your guaranteed to win something using his system, in most cases you'll win lots of times! So calculate birthdays, favorite ages, years, lucky numbers, or consult websites and determine the "hot" and "cold" numbers of the lottery you're playing.

Now, if this is a pick 5 lottery (pick fives includes lotteries with 5 numbers, or 5 numbers plus a bonus ball(s), Mega Millions is included), and you have your five favorite numbers in mind, go to the store and buy just ONE ticket. Also, don't bother buying or reading this book. If, however, you have more than 5 numbers in mind, then you'll need a system, or "wheel" to maximize your win potential.

Depending on how many numbers you picked will determine what wheel to play.

Depending on how you would like to win, will determine how many tickets you want to buy.

For example, if you picked 15 numbers, you may decide to use System #51: Guaranteed 3-Win if 4 of the numbers drawn are in your set of 15 numbers. You'll need to purchase 24 combination tickets.

Maybe you picked 15 numbers but just want a Guaranteed 3-Win if 3 of the numbers drawn are in your set of 15 numbers. Then System #32 is what you'll use and you'll need to buy 56 tickets.

You won't need to spend that much money, especially if you only picked fewer numbers. There are smaller less expensive wheels (the one's I play).

Technically to play System #51, you would need to buy 3,003 tickets! Fortunately Iliya Bluskov has done the math for us, and determined the minimum possible tickets you'll need to purchase to guarantee a maximum win. Basically, he's given you the combinations you'll need to score the most prizes buying the least amount of tickets. If you bought all 24 tickets for System #51, and 5 of your numbers were selected, you would win the 5-win, one or two 4-wins, and at least three 3-wins!

So if you've been buying $10 worth of lottery tickets without a system, you're loosing opportunities. Pick your numbers, use a wheel, and play for fun. What I've learned from this book is you'll eventually win, but most likely not the jackpot. So far I've won a $1! I've only played twice, but it's made the game interesting and enjoyable.

Hope that helps. Buy the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wheels, March 1, 2013
Much better than Gail Howards books. These wheels are short and really mixes up the numbers to get good combinations.

My favorite wheel is on page 265.. Wheel 11 numbers for $11.00.

All the wheels in this book are for the person who wants to spend less on wheels.

The author in the forward introduces himself to you and explains his background in working with lottery systems. This is so important to me, to know a person with years of experience can take the time to write a book about the lottery systems and make them mix up the numbers so nicely and at a cost for the player on a budget.

I also have the book "Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins" for the 6 numbered games.

I do prefer the pick 5 book as I play the pick 5 games.

Thank you to the author for taking the time to write these wonderful books. They are a great addition to my lottery book library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheeling At It's Highest Level, January 28, 2013
Sam (Philadelphia, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a book Dr. Bluskov has written to supplement his "Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins," which provides wheels for pick-6 lotteries, and which does the same for pick-5 games.

While most books on lottery strategies are based on superstition, instinct, and a spotty knowledge of mathematics, Dr. Bluskov speaks mathematics at its highest level. I will not consider writing anything for publication on the subject of lottery wheels without first consulting Dr. Bluskov. He always is happy to comment on my work and I always heed his advice. When using an abbreviated wheel in a calculation I will not consider any wheel but one of his. Not only can I be assured that it is minimal for a given guarantee, but every wheel comes with a Table of Probable Wins, which is necessary for serious calculations and can be very difficult to compute.

There is no heavy mathematics in either book. That is to be found in Dr. Bluskov's many research papers on the subject of "coverings," the technical name for the combinatorial objects that include lottery wheels. I consider Dr. Bluskov to be the world's foremost expert on lottery wheels and for that reason his wheels to be the most trustworthy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lotto, December 4, 2012
Purchase Gail Howard's system many decades ago and it was somewhat complicated. This book is very easy to understand. It does not give you any information on how to choose your numbers. It is exactly what it says - a wheeling system meaning that once you choose your numbers and however you choose your numbers it gives the best way to combine them (wheel the numbers) to get many prizes or three to four winning numbers. What I like about this wheeling system is that it shows so many combinations from the least cost effective method to the most expensive depending on how many numbers you play. Have not won anything so far, but I just barely purchased the book approximately 2 weeks ago, but the book is a keeper/very good source for those that want to continue playing the lottery.

5.0 out of 5 stars More relevant than ever, November 15, 2013
You don't need to be a mathematician to know that in pick-5 games, you are way more likely to capture winning numbers if you had a choice of say, twelve numbers, rather than the measly five. So why should you be restricted to only five numbers that the lottery game allots? In his book, "Combinatorial Systems with Guaranteed Wins for pick-5 Lotteries" Dr. Iliya Bluskov offers an easy and affordable way for you to wheel any pool of numbers of your choice into combos that guarantee a minimum prize (provided you cover a certain required amount of winning numbers within your numbers pool). What makes the daily pick-5 games (such as New York's Take 5, Texas Cash Five or Michigan's Fantasy Five) so attractive is the comparatively favorable odds that are more easier to overcome than the pick-6 jackpot games because the number fields are significantly smaller (compare selecting 5 out of 39 numbers in Take 5 vs. 6 out 59 in NY Lotto). Though the money to be won is nowhere near as big, with some intelligent number selection and wheeling, you can win some nice extra cash from playing pick-5 games. And Dr. Bluskov's neat little red book is the best tool that a lotto player can have to start off on a right path to winning. My personal favorite wheels are the ones guaranteeing multiple prizes, and which can be found on pages 247-265. So far I've won several hundred dollars using Dr. Bluskov's systems. But it's not just the dailies that you can use this book. The two biggest lotteries in U.S, Powerball and Mega Millions, also happen to be pick-5 games, the bonus ball not withstanding. And Dr. Bluskov's pick-5 wheels can also be applied to these big money jackpot games. The recent change in Mega Millions, where thanks to a new 75-number field the odds against winning are even more grossly stacked against you than ever before, makes Dr. Bluskov's book more relevant than ever before. And very helpful too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice enhancement to a fun hobby!, October 1, 2013
I like to fiddle around for fun playing lotteries (and dream big,of course), but I started to wonder if there was any good information out there on this topic; I would see some people winning from time to time in the online results (even the "minor" prizes look pretty darn good to me!) and wondered if I could learn anything more about a seemingly simple long-shot guessing game. Considering available lottery books, I noted there are quite a few out there. But one large category deals with a "common sense" approach, and employs principles we all could easily come up with on our own. I will not mention any names, nor bore you with the simple techniques listed, but readers out there are aware of one such book that is WAY overpriced for what you get - nearing $40 (OK, was reduced recently to a little under $40), but the book is only about 36 pages of common-sense information. In fact, I was lured to this book by you.tube viewing of the author; I did not follow through with a purchase mainly because of the high-price of the book and the mediocre reviews it received. I did take some time looking through the book's information online, as well as the author's background. I basically decided this was not the approach I wanted, as I could not learn anything going down this road to improve my play.

Thankfully, I happened upon Dr. Bluskov's books. In particular, I like to play a 5-draw system, as my wife and I enjoy such games as Powerball. Dr. Bluskov is more of a guy with an "uncommon sense" approach and aptitude for combinatorial mathematics! After looking through his item on Amazon, and seeing the much lower price for his book, I decided to go forward and purchase it to give it a shot.

I pretty much can promise that by the time you read the Foreword and Introduction sections of the book, "Combinatorial Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins for PICK-5 Lotteries," you will be convinced you have found the right man to help you at the very least, derive more enjoyment from your lottery play! His background and perceived character are simply a perfect fit for the realm of lotteries and helping others better understand them. I even sent him an email and he replied in a very timely manner - completely polite, helpful, and professional! This gentleman has advanced degrees and advanced interests that deal directly with the games we want to play! He completely "walks the talk" with his combination of academic interests, academic accomplishments, and real world experiences, in both social play and job position holdings that deal directly with lottery systems. He takes time to produce a quality work before publishing it (definitely evident in reading through his book and examining his work history/years involved in this topic). This is NOT someone who simply won a prize or two and then quickly slapped together an expensive book of dubious content just to reap quick profits!

I am a novice gamer and always a learner: his book has intriguing concepts that I enjoyed learning about, such as wheeling systems, minimality, isomorphic copy, permutations, and guarantees as applied to the many different systems (126 detailed in his book); he has a section where he walks you through the understanding of a Table Of Wins. He even talks about how a system is constructed. As I said, this is what I would call an uncommon-sense approach! The reader could delve into learning these unique concepts, or simply pick and follow one of his laid-out systems and get to playing right away! That is, all the combinatorial "think-tank" work has already been done and the systems are neatly identified and presented to the reader for immediate use. Thank you very much Dr. Bluskov for enhancing my hobby and hopes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I have been looking for!, January 19, 2013
I had purchased Mr. Bluskov's lottery book on wheeling and I really liked it. However, I don't play any lottery game too much, but if I were going to play one it would probably be Pick 5 because the odds of winning something are a lot better. So, I was very excited to come across this book. I still haven't used any of the wheels by actively playing, but have checked some just by playing on paper and the results have been great. Again, although I am not an avid player, I see that this book has a lot of potential for my intended goal in playing the game sometime in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars direct and simple - excellent, January 11, 2013
for lottery players, this is it . all you need to do is of course pick your numbers . select the wheel you can afford and thats it . as allways picking the numbers is the hard part, his wheels do work! best of luck. I will buy his other books!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Combinatorial Systems(Wheels) Pick-5 etc., March 12, 2013
Iliya Bluskov,PhD is simply ***the best LOTTO mathematician*** on Planet Earth hands down. Not only mathematical genius with his **THE ULTIMATE Guide to LOTTERY SYSTEMS** 6 numbers wheels, but more so with his newest **COMBINATORIAL SYSTEMS** 5 numbers wheels. My personal testimony is factual not just some wild dreams or wishful thinking of winning on LOTTOS,as so frequently aired in public,but rock solid facts of won prices.**MAGICK** happens with his guidance how to......!!
Needless to stress facts, that professor **quarantees** wins...**IF** you find at least three numbers in your selections. I can and do recommend his books in clear conscience, 110%.....and I DO state, {in my personal opinion & claim} that no book presently on today's or yesterday's markets equals QUALITY of professor Iliya Bluskov,PhD. books. Analyses are clearly defined,understandable, and guarantees firm. If you play any LOTTO(anywhere in the world) with 6 or 5 numbers on one line, I do wholeheartedly recommend his books, thus look no further. Wish you healthy fortunes, good health and clear brainpowers. Seer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful!, May 4, 2014
Iliya Bluskov's book, `Combinatorial Systems with Guaranteed wins for Pick-5 Lotteries' puts structure and method to an otherwise hopelessly haphazard game of chance. If you've been playing the lottery, specifically the pick-5 lotto systems, and you want to start turning the tables in your favour, then get a copy of Bluskov's book. And when the book says "guaranteed win", it's not kidding.

Basically, this book allows lottery players to establish a sound strategy that greatly enhances their likelihood of winning. The book covers such mega lotteries as Powerball, Mega Millions, EuroMillions and Thunderball. The most important aspect of this book is how it enables you to approach your lottery betting as economical as possible--you only need to buy several tickets, and the math behind this approach is comprehensively discussed in this book. What's more, the book is written in a language that ordinary lottery aficionados will easily understand.

Get a copy of this book--that is, if you want to stop losing and start winning. At the very least, this adds a lot of fun to the already white-knuckled thrill of playing in the lottery. Highly recommended!

Rate and Discover Movies