- Series: Progress in Theoretical Computer Science
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Birkhäuser; 1995 edition (November 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0817638016
- ISBN-13: 978-0817638016
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,558,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Combinatory Programme (Progress in Theoretical Computer Science) 1995th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a must to study this book. Eight years later, after Combinators have been successfully introduced in QFD and Six Sigma, learning the fundamentals is even more important, even for practitioners (written 2007).