Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

86%
14%

on August 17, 2013
If I am forced to a specific number of words in rating songs, I will no longer leave a rating or a response. If I paid money for the song that should suffice that I wanted the song anything beyond that is not for my benefit. After payment that should be the end of my obligation. The rating system should be the stars only without having to leave comments.
on June 8, 2011
I purchased 5 mp3's, 24-hours ago. Now all that is on my hard drive is 5 empty folders. There is no reason the download process has to be so confusing. So - where're my mp3's? Was it a 24-hour rental or a purchase?

Love the song, hate Amazon's download process.
on April 3, 2013
Only down loaded the one song. I'm old and it has good memories. A nice addition to my oldies collection on my mp3 player.
on September 17, 2012
Classic tune! This is a great song and still sounds current. I like this version - a great addition to a road trip mix tape
on March 24, 2013
This song will stick in your head for years to come. Very calypso feel to this one.Yet so Jay and the Americans.
on January 12, 2013
One of the best songs ever. Actually the group recorded several great songs. I want to get the album. Really.
on September 6, 2014