Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

93%

on July 4, 2013
This CD ushers you right into the presence of the Lord. The title track
(Come to the Table) is really anointed. It is a good one to use if
you sometimes do communion at home. It really opens up the meaning
of having communion with the Lord.
on September 3, 2013
Talk about a CD that really takes you into God's presence...thank you for sending it so quickly...its wasn't even a full 4 days before I received my CD. May God's intended purpose be accomplished in your life!
on June 8, 2007
I received this material three years ago and was immediately struck by the themes of salvation and cleansing prevalent throughout this CD. Martin Nystrom is truly anointed; unlike some worship recordings, this sounds rehearsed only in a few places.

"All Creatures of Our God and King" and the "Doxology" combine to form a striking opening to this worship experience. Neither hymn is modernized beyond recognition; this is refreshing for me, as many worship recordings render classic hymns too contemporary.

"The Lord Is Marching Out" is my least favorite song. This is most likely because the notes sound high and, in places, inconclusive. Mr. Nystrom does share several Scriptures regarding the Lord's strength at the opening of the song; this is a good touch, and I do not doubt the song's power to touch others.

"Sing and Be Glad in Him" and "He Put a New Song" are both upbeat renditions of hymns. These are generally too fast for me, but they contain joyful messages.

"Under the Blood" is one of my favorite melodies. What Christian could truly resist a song detailing Jesus' salvation--a cleansing through His blood, complete with allusions from the Old Testament Passover ceremonies? This is one ballad that halts fear, rebukes condemnation, and generally causes Satan to flee.

"I Am Not My Own", "He Whom the Son Sets Free", and "I'm So Glad" flow so nicely into one another that they should have remained as one song. These are quite upbeat and are perfect for joyful times of praise following the Lord's deliverance. They describe freedom from sin and fear and include several references to portions of Galatians and John.

"Your Love" is one slower song that sounds slightly rehearsed. However, the lyrics are beautiful. Upon first receiving this CD, I was encumbered by a very heavy burden. Knowing that "my heart is [His] home / [His] temple, [His] throne" enabled me to realize that nothing could sever me from the love of Christ. Allusions to passages in 2 Corinthians here abound.

"Your Grace Is Sufficient", "Come to the Table", "Remember Me", and "By Your Blood" consist of a beautiful, reverent time of Communion. "Remember Me" is a musical rendition of the Lord's Supper, as found within Matthew 26:26-30. "Your Grace Is Sufficient" and "Come to the Table" are heart-searching songs that encourage believers to thank the Lord for His salvation. "By Your Blood" concludes the time of Communion by thanking Jesus once again for His atonement. I have frequently used these songs to partake in Communion and have found my experience with the Lord to be beautifully intense.

"I Will Praise Him" might be included in the category of Communion songs. This intimate ballad incorporates few instruments and consists of a heartfelt love-song to the Lord, "for His blood has washed away each stain".

"Here Am I" and "Lord, Send Me", though of vastly different styles, flow nicely into one another. They describe the need for believers to take the Gospel abroad and serve as prayers that the Lord might send His servants to distant lands. "Here Am I" is a gentle worship song; "Lord, Send Me" is a much more upbeat praise chorus.

Purchase this Cd. Await it eagerly, and begin to tear your garments should the postman fail to deliver it within three days. When you have received it, go to a secluded place, insert it, and prepare to worship in Spirit and in truth--glorious!
on October 21, 2009
I had this cd before,but lost it when I moved. This cd is a great worship cd. Once you play this cd, you will want to hear it over and over again.
on August 5, 2013
Excellent purchase. I was looking for one song on this album, but after receiving it all the songs are absolutely wonderful and inspiring.
on May 21, 2009
This cd is fantastic!! I've played it many times and will play it many more. I was 100% satisfied with the transaction and the cd.
on March 31, 2013
EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD HAVE THIS CD, IT'S INSPIRING TO WORSHIP THE LORD, SO I RECOMMEND THE WORSHIP PRAISE AND JUBILEE MUSIC
on September 25, 2009
I recommend this CD to everyone. The songs are beautiful, wonderful!!!!
I love all the songs, they're really,really great!
on September 4, 2014
I really miss these type of songs and music in The Church. It did not have a cover so I printed the exact one out.
on July 2, 2010
I strongly recommend this album to anybody wanting to be truly moved to worship, praise and Joy in the Lord