Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Come on companies who sell DVDs.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 13, 2012 4:09:28 PM PST
I got my G.G. series set today. First DVD I looked at was damaged. Some were loose and just sitting in the box. EVERY series set I've gotten from Amazon since June has been damaged. It is not Amazons fault. Companies need to pay better attention to what they are selling. I mean, how is it a good idea to set the DVDs on hard card board? They just sit there against the case with nothing to hook onto. I went to pull one out and check it, only to find it was stuck in the sleeve. Good job. I also got The West wing, first DVD I looked at was damaged. It is ridiculous. I mean, Amazon is a great place. If I can not get quality stuff from them, where do I look? I want some series for Christmas, I have 0% confidence that they will not all be damaged.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Nov 13, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about