Comedy Bang! Bang! 4 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ellie Kemper Wears a Purple Ruffled Sleeveless Top & Lavender Flats Scott finally has a shot with the guest of his dreams, Ellie Kemper, but will he blow his chance to make a good impression?
2. Steven Yeun Wears Rolled Up Black Jeans & No Socks Steven Yeun reveals how he will prepare in the event of a real zombie apocalypse. Community activist Victor Ramos stops by to talk about his programs.
3. Wayne Coyne Wears a Halloween Costume In this special Halloween episode, Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips joins Scott as they are visited by a creepy couple and the CBB accountant.
4. Dane Cook Wears a Black Blazer & Tailored Pants Dane Cook sits on the couch next to the cast from one of the most critically acclaimed television series ever. Scott debuts a brand-new character.
5. Chris Hardwick Wears a Black Polo & Weathered Boots Chris Hardwick joins Scott and meets the new, spunky CBB secretary, working her way up the ranks. Reggie stars in a brand new commercial.
6. Amber Tamblyn Wears a Leather Jacket & Black Booties Amber Tamblyn drops by the couch to celebrate Thanksgiving with the gang. Reggie invites some of his favorite comedians over for dinner.
7. Kevin Smith Wears a Hockey Jersey & Jean Shorts It's Scott's birthday and Kevin Smith drops by to help him celebrate. Reggie pulls out all the stops to make it an episode Scott will never forget.
8. Rob Corddry Wears Tan Dress Shoes & Red Socks Rob Corddry sits down with Scott as we say goodbye to one of the most adored cast members. A poet drops by the studio to share his latest works.
9. Eric Andre Wears a Cat Collage Shirt & Sneakers Wanting a perfect show, Scott and Reggie take advantage of a scientist's invention and it leads them down a rabbit hole that could change everything.
10. The Lonely Island Wear Holiday Sweaters and White Pants The hottest toy on the market is in short supply. Luckily, The Lonely Island is here to get everyone in the Christmas spirit.
Reggie Makes Music - Ellie Kemper Reggie Watts lays down a beat for Ellie Kemper who sings about beautiful days, New York City, and scary cab rides to the airport.