5.0 out of 5 stars real comedy
I love Brian Regan. He's funny because everybody can relate to what he talks about, and doesn't need to resort to bad language and dirty stories to make people laugh. I have yet to find a comedian that's as good as he is.
Published on April 18, 2012 by Robert E. Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars It was funny
it was funny, why do I have to put so many words on here for this I mean come on
Published 8 months ago by tx

5.0 out of 5 stars real comedy, April 18, 2012
Robert E. Jackson (Provo, Utah United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, September 7, 2006
I've seen Stephen Lynch live, in this Comedy Central special, and heard his audio cds. Live is by far the best experience but this video is a close second. The live audience really enhances the experience. This is some truly funny stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, clean, entertaining, December 16, 2008
The first time I saw him he seemed a little wierd but the more I watched the more I liked him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laughed and laughed., November 13, 2014
This review is from: Comedy Central Presents: Stand-Up Season 3 (Amazon Instant Video)
Would say that about 75 per cent of the shows we watched were funny. Several were much better than others and some were just plain annoying. Won't mention the names as I know this is a difficult way to make a living and wouldn't want to hurt any careers. But, for the most part, we are glad to have this Comedy Central Presents series available to watch. It is like a breath of fresh air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian Regan is the best!!!, November 30, 2014
I have only ONE complaint about Brian Regan----he doesn't make nearly enough videos to showcase his unique brand of funny!!!
What a talent this guy is! He is not afraid to look stupid or weird, and his routines will have you falling off your couch laughing so hard. He does it all, and he does it without being obscene or using dirty language. Now that's talent!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Stars Just Getting Warmed Up, October 10, 2014
A very fun, eclectic blend of comedy from all-star comedians at the beginning point of their careers just about to take off. It's great to see some popular material still taking it's shape, as well as famous comedians we know very well now performing for a crowd who has never heard of them before. It's a lot of fun to sit back and enjoy legends in the making.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 10, 2014
Boring

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
Funny guy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Variety on Comedic Style - Made me laugh, June 23, 2014
I downloaded episodes to my Kindle device so I could watch it on the airplane. I was laughing outloud in my seat! Only regret is that I could never get the episode of Kathleen Madigan to play, which is the whole reason I was interested in Season 3. Other than that, though, it was very funny stuff!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was funny, June 22, 2014