Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Comedy Central Stand-Up Season 15
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$34.99

on October 29, 2014
Very funny and fairly clean comedy. I don't like an onslaught of filthy language as some comedy is, and am fairly picky about what is funny to me. All the comedians in this series made me laugh, and were intelligent, and clean humor for the most part. I am not a complete prude, and some of the skits had some innuendo and risqué subject matter, but I found it cleverly humorous and very enjoyable. Would highly recommend.
on March 20, 2015
I LOVE stand up comedy....and this series really delivers.... most of the time.
Some of the comics really bomb - with juvenile poddy humor - only good for
a college campus. But, I just fast forwarded past them to the next comic.
on April 3, 2015
I can't say I like all the comedians. I just skip over the ones that I don't find funny. Everyone has there own taste so it's hard to say yah or nay in general. If you like to laugh and jokes I'm almost positive you'll have some laughs.
on April 12, 2015
I love stand-up but I sometimes find myself not watching a whole routine when the subject gets too nasty or if every other word is a cus word. I'm not a prude but when these are overused, it just means that the comedian isn't really that funny. It takes talent to make people laugh without being crude. The stand-up bits on Comedy Central Presents are edited so I think they take out the real bad stuff. It's also fast moving because you get to see several artists present their skills. it's funny stuff!
on March 18, 2015
The earlier seasons, I have found, are much funnier. Maybe I'm old school, but the comedians of later seasons just are not that funny. They were trying to be too fresh. I guess that appeals to a younger audience, but earlier seasons, mostly, were laugh out loud funny.
on January 23, 2014
It's ok some acts are real funny, but there's a lot of cheesy amateur comedians too.
Chris D'Elia and Matt Fulchiron killed it for sure.
on October 7, 2013
Nice to watch when you just want to laugh, some aren't as good, but pretty entertaining for adults to watch!
on August 23, 2014
Season 15 was alright, here are the ones that I enjoyed watching...
- Tom Segura
- Al Jackson
- Matt Fulchiron
- Jessi Klein
on June 11, 2014
Whoever is booking the talent or, at least, selecting the performers for this offering, needs to pay more attention to clever and witty. The topics are all acceptable but the lack of real intellectual effort on the part of some performers leaves the viewer having to mine through a lot of sub-par performances to find that occasional gem.
on July 14, 2014
It was not so funny. We only watched the first couple of comedians and their timing seemed off. We were really hoping for some good laughs. I would suggest bringing back season 1 where Mitch Hedberg does his act