5.0 out of 5 stars Shredder rating
This shredder has been everything I expected it to be. For the job it does, it is much quieter than the one I had before. It is easy to operate and easy to dump when it is full. The last one I had made a mess when I would empty it, so I'm a happy customer!
Published 21 months ago by jcp

1.0 out of 5 stars STOPS
When I got this last week it worked perfect, as long as you shred 6-7 sheets at a time. Today, I put 12 sleets in it and it stopped in the middle of shredding. I reversed it and put 6 sleets and it was ok but forget 12-15 sheets. Also it has a very small opening and it is hard to put the paper in it to shred!! What a dud!!
Published 19 months ago by M. B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shredder rating, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Comet CM-C-150 15 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder - Shreds CD/DVD, Credit Cards, Staples - Quiet (7 Gallon) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and quiet in operation., September 30, 2012
This cross cut paper shredder is so far the best we have owned. It does the job smoothly and efficiently. I also bought the sheets which oil the machine instead of the bottles of machine oil. The machine oil after a few years becomes thick like jelly and messes up the machine. I feel the sheets with oil in them are better and will make the machine run more efficiently. This machine is so quiet that you can run it after hours in an apartment complex without complaints from the neighbors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shredder, August 10, 2012
Fast and safe shipment. Great product. Two minor issues, input slot is too skinny and the slot can't have anything in it at startup or it shuts down.

1.0 out of 5 stars STOPS, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet!, August 17, 2012
So far, so good. My biggest concern was whether this shredder would be quiet. It is. It slices paper into 1.75" ribbons, which is small enough for my purposes. I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT customer service is due to Miss Summer. She's wonderful, and Comet customer service is wonderful. Buy with confidence!, June 4, 2012
My purchase started with a small issue, but Summer in customer service was so very helpful, concerned, professional......she is a shining symbol of what true and caring customer service is suppose to be!
My small issue has been fixed, quickly, professionally, and all is well.
Comet stands behind their products, so you have no worries if you were to experience a problem. If you worry at all, don't.....you're in good hands as long as Comet has employees as good as Miss Summer!
Thanks for the help, thanks for the great shredder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shredder, September 30, 2012
Shredder arrived ready to go, just what I needed to replace previous shredder I overloaded and burned up. Looks like it will work perfect for home office, etc. Good price compared to some.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months with no problems, January 17, 2013
I have used this shredder for 6 months now and it has only jammed once when we put a really big junk mail envelope in it.We put the unit in reverse and it backed the jam right out. It shreds all those credit card offers without opening them, even if it has plastic in it. Pretty much any junk mail that shows up is easily consumed by this produt. We have filled the basket about once a month so the unit is definitely getting used a lot and shows no sign of slowing down. This will cut the paper in pieces about 1.5" long by 1/32 to 1/16" high.( .5cm X 4cm)
I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 2, 2013
This shredder is quick and so quiet! It is the nicest one we've had and worth the slightly more expensive price. Shipping was fast, easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 1, 2013
Does everything that the description claims. Paper insertion slot could be bigger. Very easy to empty without making a mess.

ARRAY(0xa76f0a2c)