5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HELP TO THOSE WHO ARE BEDRIDDEN
Published on November 6, 2012 by Tricia J. Melady

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair today ... not gone tomorrow.
Very pleased to find a way to wash hair out of the shower & not in a basin. Has very nice aroma, but believe it's leave-in conditioner that makes it very sticky - doesn't come out squeaky clean. Good thing - gives hair lots of body.
Published 19 months ago by Critical one

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HELP TO THOSE WHO ARE BEDRIDDEN, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
THIS WAS NOT ONLY A GREAT PRODUCT BUT IT WAS SUCH A HELP TO MY MOM WHO IS SO SICK AND UNABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE COME AND CLEAN HER HAIR AT THIS TIME. NOT ONLY WAS IT SIMPLE TO USE BUT IT MADE ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE TO MY MOM'S WELL BEING. SHE HAS BEEN SO SICK AND REALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HERSELF AND YOUR PRODUCT MADE HER FEEL HUMAN AGAIN. MY MOM IS 93 YEARS YOUNG AND WILL BE USING THIS PRODUCT , AGAIN. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART YOU MADE TWO PEOPLE VERY HAPPY. THANK YOU AGAIN, TRICIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
My husband was recently in the hospital after surgery and the nurse brought us one of these, after I had tried to WASH his hair with him sitting in his bed. This shampoo cap was so easy to use. You just rub their hair and head with it--it's very relaxing as it is warmed up first in the microwave! Then I towel dried his hair and it looked so much cleaner and smelled great. I highly recommend this product. In fact, I am ordering more for my teenage daughter who is tired of washing her hair every day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair today ... not gone tomorrow., April 26, 2013
Critical one (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, May 25, 2013
Paula Young (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
Used it on my 80 year old mother when she was hospitalized.
Worked extremely well, left her hair clean, shiny and smelling wonderfully fresh.
So easy to use and no mess at all!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like a real shampoo job, April 17, 2013
Bobby Joe T. (Newport Beach,CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
We used this product for an alzheimer patient for convenience. It is easy and quick but the hair isn't as lifelike as it is after a water shampoo job. Nevertheless, it is a lot easier!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for short hair - disastrous for shoulder length hair., July 23, 2014
K. Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought these after I had surgery on my neck, which made it impossible to wash my hair. I could not get my neck wet at all, (I had a packed, open wound) and I was very concerned about infection.

While I can see how this will work for someone who has very short hair, (and I believe this is targeted more towards the elderly), my hair is shoulder length and it left it a tangled, matted, sticky-feeling mess. It also dried out my hair severely.

While I would use it in an extreme emergency, at this price point, you can head to a Supercuts and get them to wash your hair for less money. It took them washing my hair 3 times to get this stuff out, but they were able to do it without getting my neck wet at a total cost of $5. A far better deal that actually gets your hair clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But Pricey, July 26, 2014
Great product! It washes hair thoroughly, while leaving hair soft and shiny and it smells fantastic. However, it's a pricey method to wash hair (over $54 a month, excluding tax if you wash twice a week). I ended up ordering a hair washing plastic vinyl tube from Amazon for $15 that, with a little bit of effort, is a great cost effective substitute and more than adequately gets the job done. For the aforementioned reason, I have given this product 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Bath Rinse Free Shampoo Cap was a very convenient way to shampoo while traveling, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
I traveled to SD for an event that entailed several days of activity and this product was very handy to use when I did not have time for a regular shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
After flying over night, it was wonderful to be able to use it after landing and make my appointments in time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Comfort Bath® Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap (Health and Beauty)
This Rinse-Free Shampoo Cap helped so much after my husband came home from the hospital. He couldn't take a shower but wanted his hair washed. It is very convenient, not messy, and does a great job cleaning the hair. We found out about them in
the hospital when a very sweet CNA got him one and washed his hair there.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›