4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort + great price
Happy with my purchase! Nice quilted deaign on cover and good fiber stuffing. Looking at the local "box" stores, this fiberbed should easily cost $20-30 more.
Published on August 19, 2011 by Liam

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Classics Microfiber Quilted Fiber Bed
My fiber bed is unsatisfactory since the microfiber has not been distributed evenly. It is quite full on one side but not the middle and looks terrible when the bed is made up, lumpy. I thought that it would smooth itself out but this does not appear to be the case.
Published on September 14, 2011 by Dee

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Classics Microfiber Quilted Fiber Bed, September 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort + great price, August 19, 2011
Liam (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comfort Classics Twin Microfiber Quilted Fiber Bed, White (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feather bed, February 3, 2012
Is a decent product for pennies I got the comfort of a top quality bed. I have a hospital bed that now feels like I've spent thousands on the mattress instead of less than $50.00 seller shipped quickly I am very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Best topper ever, wish it in king and queen!, October 27, 2014
I have this in king size, trying to find another one in king from the same company and same design, can't seem to find it. Best topper I ever had! I love mine. Washed it, dried it (since mine was king I had to go to commercial laundromat to do it. Wish they sold these in king on here again, I would snap it up in a minute! Actually would get a couple. I need a queen or another room, a new king to replace my old one and one for the pull out couch for guests. Makes you feel like your sleeping on a cloud!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfiber quilted bed, March 17, 2014
I put this under my sheets and helped keep me comfortable. Mattress was thin and this helped. It does not deflate like some can and I would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, May 29, 2012
This is a great mattress pad. My son said this is so comfortable on top of his mattress.He can tell the difference from not having one to having one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfort my....., December 19, 2012
I'm deployed, and our beds are as hard as rocks. I have back issues, so just like every other deployment, I needed a mattress topper. I've gotten away from memory foam cause those are usually cheap and smell and retain heat.
This one looked good, and had decent reviews, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Well, its pretty terrible. The squares with the most stuffing are at the ends, while the middle squares (where you'll actually be laying) are barely fluffy or offer any support.
I gave 2 stars because it does at least separate me from the rock hard mattress, it stays cool and doesn't smell. But as far as making the bed more comfortable or offering the softenss, not even close to the mark. I'd return it, but I'm in Afghanistan and it would be more of a hassle. I'l just buying and egg crate one from the PX and layering them

Comfort Classics Twin Microfiber Quilted Fiber Bed, White