Nurse Jackie 5 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Comfort Food After the confrontation with Eddie at the end of season one, it's now a few months later and Jackie is on the beach with her family. She's cut ties with Eddie and is determined to dive back in and spend more time with her family.
2. Twitter After a morning dealing with Grace's escalating anxiety, Jackie helps a struggling family speed along a test to diagnose a little boy's cystic fibrosis. But cutting through the red tape leads to sending the patient home with the wrong information.
3. Candyland During an after-school playdate, Ginny Flynn and Kaitlin annoy Jackie with their presence, and Kaitlyn catches Jackie snorting a line of Adderal. Kevin tells Jackie he doesn't like Dr. O'Hara's offer of money for the girls, for fear of being indebted to her.
4. Apple Bong Jackie confronts Eddie about his stalking her and asks him to stay away from her family. Dr. Cooper and Jackie are at odds about how to treat a cancer patient's nausea from chemo. Jackie provides the patient with medical marijuana, even though it's illegal in New York.
5. Caregiver Jackie overreacts to Kevin's movie date with Ginny Flynn and the girls. Mrs. Akalitus stations a security guard at the Pill-O-Matix, making access harder for Jackie. Mrs. Akalitus asks Dr. Cooper to be the "Face of All Saints," a citywide ad campaign using his image to bring in more insured patients.
6. Bleeding Jackie sleeps with Eddie at his apartment and tells him to stop seeing Kevin. Posters with Dr. Cooper's face are plastered all over the city, much to the disgust of Jackie and Dr. O'Hara.
7. Silly String Post-birthday party, Fiona busts her lip open on her cast, and Dr. O'Hara and Jackie stitch her up in the Peyton kitchen. Jackie notices Sarah Khouri's philandering behavior and brings up her concerns to Dr. O'Hara.
8. Monkey Bits Jackie deals with Fiona's teacher's concerns and suspicions about her busted lip and cast. Dr. Cooper sets his friend Georgia up with Eddie. Dr. O'Hara, having once again ended things with Sarah, takes comfort with spending time with Jackie and her family in Queens.
9. P.O. Box Jackie tells Kevin she wants to send Fiona to Immaculate with Grace. Kevin makes Jackie promise not to accept money from Dr. O'Hara. Jackie rents a P.O. Box in order to safely receive her secret credit card bill that she's now using to pay for prescriptions.
10. Sleeping Dogs Jackie shows Dr. O'Hara a fake MRI to get an oxy prescription. Dr. O'Hara confronts Orthopedics and finds out that Jackie faked her MRI. Mrs. Akalitus rehires Eddie as the hospital pharmacist.
11. Popcorn Shrimp After avoiding Eddie, O'Hara and the drug dealer who has come looking for his stolen pills, Jackie takes off early for a family vacation upstate. Kevin and the girls are excited, but every activity they've planned is a disaster.
12. Finale After a disastrous family vacation, Jackie returns to work for a day of reckoning. The mounting pressures and conflicts in her personal and professional life reach a boiling point. Unexpected alliances lead to revelations that even Jackie can't avoid.
|Supporting actors||Merritt Wever, Paul Schulze, Dominic Fumusa, Anna Deavere Smith, Peter Facinelli, Ruby Jerins, Mackenzie Aladjem, Stephen Wallem, Arjun Gupta, Xosha Roquemore, Greg Siff, Chad Gittens, Jeremy Zorek, Manu Narayan, Chinasa Ogbuagu, Alexandria Wailes, Nathan Dame, Misha Whalen|
|Executive Producer||Liz Brixius|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
What a fabulous character she draws in Nurse Jackie... dark, edgy, conflicted at the same time she's caring, compassionate, and insightful.
The series still has the edgy quality of Season I, and Edie Falco is still absolutely amazing. Her eyes are incredibly expressive. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Cap'n Dan
I love this show. Love the characters. Peter Facinelli is very funny and so the actress who plays Zoey. Edie Falco is great as Jackie.Published 25 days ago by cece1
Nurse Jackie lives a complicated, duplicitous life a manages to keep it going week after week. I loved the characters and situations at the hospital, -- heck, I loved all the... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Christina O.
Great acting + character formation, however, a lot of very unprofessional behaviour that would never be tolerated in the real work world of the art of nursing, but this is about... Read morePublished 1 month ago by ShoSho
They finally injected a little humor into this show, and Anna Deveare Smith finally got to show her human side. I'm on season 3 now.Published 2 months ago by Janet
I've definitely fallen in love with a drug addicted nurse! She is witty and somehow manages to survive the situations she manages to get herself into. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jennifer Thompson