- The top ergonomic keyboard on the market
- Each section mounted on a ball bearing, providing three-dimensional roll, pitch, and yaw
- Remap any key, for instance use the left Space Bar as a second Backspace
- Software-free: compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Custom mechanical Cherry switches (31g activation force instead of the 45-65g force needed for the Cherry MX line).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When my wrists start to bother me, it is completely flexible. I love that. You can tilt each side separately at any angle. The different keyboard sections can also slide to vary their distance from one another.
I bought a similar version of this nearly 10 years ago from somewhere for less than $250, because it offers only 3 fixed angles instead of "dial-an-angle".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love my Comfort Keyboard. The product description is totally accurate, and I no longer experience the debilitating CTS pain that I used to have with normal ergonomic keyboards. Read morePublished on April 23, 2013 by JHuss
I've been a Comfort Keyboard user for 4 years. For those who make a living using a keyboard (programmers, authors, etc.) there is simply not a better choice. Read morePublished on April 23, 2013 by Sharron