4.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer desk. Pretty sturdy.
I used my Amazon rewards and picked this up for about $30 with free shipping. Pretty solid desk. I used in my spare room for my 21" IMAC. Keyboard tray is a bit small for larger keyboards. If you use a smaller Apple keyboard there is plenty of room.
Published on July 22, 2012 by Randall Piplica

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Bad
I received this desk and the back panel of the desk would not attach to the legs. The screw holes were too large on one side. The keyboard tray track was really bent and would not budge. When I tried to bend the metal slightly, it just fell apart. The materials were fine and I would have liked the finished product if it was functional. I'm considering returning the...
Published 7 months ago by Coral

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer desk. Pretty sturdy., July 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Comfort Products 50-1001 Stanton Computer Desk with Pullout Keyboard Tray (Health and Beauty)
Its small fits in the corner great if your 5'6 any taller you might think its to small. My fiance` is 6'3 I can only hear now about it being to small. It took me only maybe 30 minutes to put it together, i have carpal tunnel and arthritis so if your perfectly healthy it should not take you more then that :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasnt what i expected., March 11, 2014
Actually wasn't expecting too great of quality with this desk, just considering the price and from the picture it looks cheap. So when I orginally bought it, I was planning on it being temporary. But once I got it and put it together, I realized I shouldn't expect wal Mart quality from Amazon! My apologies.This desk is great and sturdy. It also fits perfectly in my room. Love it. 😁

4.0 out of 5 stars this desk is just the right size for a small area, April 21, 2013
Alton J. Wilson (Jonesboro, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this desk for a tax season kiosk. It is just the right size for a computer system with room to write on the desktop. It was fairly easy to assemble but if you are not a good assembler you could easily make a mistake that would make the desk useless. (It was not made to assemble and take apart again). It is made of cheap but nice looking material so you must be gentle with it while moving it too. My only complaint is that when it was warm in my bonus room bubbles appeared under the plastic film on the desktop. When it cooled off, they went away. All in all it is a useful compact desk and will nice if you are nice to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars all the way., February 26, 2014
Easy to put together, great desk for small space. Would recommend it to even the clumsiest of the tool set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, March 7, 2013
I wanted a small desk for my computer. This one fit the bill. It was the perfect small size, came promptly and was very easy to put together. Surprisingly, it is very surdy for the price I paid for it. I am very pleased and I like the bottom shelf for my printer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a bargain!, August 9, 2014
I have purchased hundreds of items through Amazon over the years and have never written a review, but none have impressed me more than the Stanton Computer desk.
From the moment I took it out of the box I was impressed by the quality of the materials it was to be assembled with. That was only the tip of the iceberg. This product is an engineering masterpiece. The ease with which I was able to assemble it blew me away. The instructions were clear, accurate, and easy to follow. Everything fit like a glove.
One doesn't even have to lug out the tool chest, as the Allen wrench supplied with the hardware is the only tool needed except for a small Phillips screw driver to fasten 4 of the screws.
Once together, the unit is attractive and sturdy. I am delighted with it and only wish I could find more products where the manufacturer took such care in its design and production.

Bonnie in Ava, MO

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid little desk for the money. This will be ..., July 16, 2014
bmac32 (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Solid little desk for the money. This will be used for a 17" laptop and mouse, not a desk top. It fits in the dining room where space was limited. This took the place of a three wheeled cart that wasn't very stable when typing or using the mouse. Adjustable feet at the bottom make it very stable, I put sliders under the feet so it would slide easier on tile floor.

Putting together was simple once you stop and think, about 40 minutes including reading the instructions and looking over the parts.

This is vinyl rapped which means started holes were put in first then is was wrapped so some holes may not be clear but run your finger over where it should be, it's there! Wouldn't think the vinyl would stay very well if not inside or in very humid conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy little desk, March 10, 2014
JB (HILLSBORO, OR, US) - See all my reviews
A great desk if you are limited on space. It took me about 20 minutes to assemble and the one tool needed is supplied in the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but assembly isn't easy if you're inexperienced, August 11, 2014
It's a fine little desk. Our lab space needed a computer desk and it serves the job well. It took a little while to assemble. It's not as simple as assembling a desk chair but I have a lot of experience with assembling furniture. Otherwise, it's a job for two people. I did have to stick a piece of cardboard under one of the legs because there was a slight wobble. It gets the job done as a computer desk - I don't know about a full on desk with heavier books and stuff as well.

Rate and Discover Movies