- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $10.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by All Sleep. Free Shipping Offer Expires Today at 11:59PM Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Inch Thick Queen Size Comfort Select 5.5 Memory Foam Mattress Pad Topper
- Comfort Select memory foam priducts naturally repel microorganisms and allergens.
- Comfort Select memory foam minimizes the symptoms and discomfort from many common sleep disorders.
- Comfort Select memory foam eliminates up to 87% of gravitational forces providing a softer, more consistent feel for years of restful rejuvinating sleep.
- Comfort Select also has a longer memory. As a result mattresses, toppers and pillows made with Comfort Select memory foam do a surperior job of relieving pressure that can cause discomfort and interrupt sleep.
- Comfort Select memory foam mattresses, toppers and pillows helps minimize the symptoms of the following problems: Painful Pressure Points, Tossing and Turning, Motion Transfer from one person to another
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Comfort Select Visco Elastic Memory Foam is made in the USA and does not contain any toxic ingredients like formaldehyde or PBDE, polybrominateddiphenylether. It can have new foam smell that lasts for a couple of days to few weeks. The foam smell is not hazardous; however, it can be bothersome to some people who have a sensitivity to smell. If the smell bothers you, try airing out and spray febreeze or use dryer sheets to eliminate any odor.
Comfort Select is fluidly responsive to a broader range of temperatures than other viscoelastic products. The result is a smoother, more gradual shift in firmness that allows sleepers to change position without hitting an uncomfortable barrier of hard, non-responsive foam.In fact, Comfort Select has finer cells than other viscoelastic foams, giving it a softer, more luxurious feel than competitive products.
100% Visco Elastic Memory Foam Made in the USA
Allow 72 to 96 hours for your Visco Elastic Memory Foam topper to fully decompress, expand and soften at room temperature above 72 degrees.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
toppers with this one. It fit perfectly, had very little chemical smell and is much more comfortable than the old toppers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a king size mattress that's 8yrs old, a bit uncomfortable, but can't replace it now. Bought this 4" memory foam pad. Most
comfortable sleep for both of us. Read more
So my youngest is in college and would constantly look like a zombie, not only from the late hours but also from those uncomfortable college dorm mattresses. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Turtle Mom
I bought this a few months ago for college. I wary because some of the reviews were bad and I didn't want to spend money on a crappy product. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rachel Kennedy
Don't be fooled by the 5.5, it is more like a model number or some sort. NOT the indication of the foam density or comfort level, etc. Read more
This has been very comfortable for arthritis problems. Only thing negative is it does get a bit warm, especially in the summer months.Published 8 months ago by marsis2
I purchased this just over a year ago and I have no complaints. I have been using it on our mattress and occasionally flip it. Read morePublished 10 months ago by sgibson
I thought it came with a mattress cover- only the foam. Nice 4" thick memory foam- will need deep pocket sheets to accommodate thickness.Published 13 months ago by Natalie