Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Comfort Zone Cherry Infrared Quartz Heater
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 29, 2010
I can not review this exact model as I bought my Comfort Zone Infrared Heater almost 3 years ago. This looks like the newer models out. I use my Comfort Zone Infrared Heater heavily in the cold months to keep my central heating down to a minimum. I have been well satisfied with the performance and the quietness as well as the aesthetics of the walnut finished housing. I keep a lamp and VCR on top of mine and most people think it is a table at first glance. It easily rolls into the closet for the summer months as I usually swap it for a real table.
33 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2011
I, too, have an older model from Comfort Zone. I no longer use central heat...just roll this from room to room. Does a great job. I live in Houston, Texas...so don't need to use it that often, but when it does it cold, I am very thankful I have this.
on November 11, 2013
all of a sudden it just stopped working correctly. shuts off all of a sudden no matter where the temp is set.no matter what I do nothing makes it work right. of course this is a few days after the warranty ran out. called the phone no. in the manual and got nothing but grief from the dist. company in n.j... totally useless with any info or help. now I have a 180.00 dust collector.
44 comments|14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2012
Yes, this quartz heater produces quick, efficient heat. We've had this unit for two heating seasons now and are happy with the heat it produces. The most unfortunate thing is that the thermostat is "out of control!" The only time we use this heater is when we are home (and awake!). The defective thermostat doesn't even come close to the temperature we set it at, so we do not use it overnight, or when we're away.
on November 27, 2011
Thermostat was 8 deg. off. Want it @ 72 then must set @ 80. When on ECO mode the fan never shuts off, On high the unit worked well. Not a good product for the cost. Returned the heater without replacement. Still looking for the right one.
on November 28, 2011
Since the price of propane gas reached $4.00 a gallon, I had to do something to manage my heating costs. The Comfort Zone answered that need. It does everything that's advertised. Quietly heats my 24ft by 24ft living to a comfortable 74 degrees for pennies a day.
It's also a very nice piece of furniture, and serves as an end table. The cabinet stays nice and cool, so you can place any object on its top.
I recommend this heater.
on November 8, 2011
Very very disappointed in this product.

Within 1 week, I found that it did not heat my house as advertised.

I have stopped using it already and have gone back to forced air heating with gas.

This is a clone of an EdenPure but it is not as efficient.

I am out $300 on a cheap product that doesn't meet it's 'advertised
claims'.
on December 18, 2014
we bought this heater in August 2013. It worked fine for the first season and this year when we started it up it worked fine. Then after about a month it would shut completely off after about 1 minute of running. I called the dealer listed on the back of the instruction manual to find out what the problem could be. They were completely uninterested since it was beyond the 1 year warranty. I would never recommend this heater to anyone. We actually used it for about 6 months so it was a complete waste of money.
on April 26, 2016
I bought one because I liked the way it blended in with my other cherry furniture. The first night it ran all night then after that it ran for about 5 minutes, turned off by itself and then the screen light turned back on but not the fan or heat. I'm very disappointed.
on January 2, 2013
This unit is perfect to heat a cold room. The cabinet stays cool so it is safe for kids and pets to be around.