5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect IF you are looking for a certain kind of slipper
Published on January 18, 2012 by Dr. Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars merp
So they're cute obviously and comfy but the tag on the back of them the little loop ripped itself off 2 days after I got them. Lame, I was going to return them but I just didn't want to deal with a potential hassle of it and I really wanted to keep wearing them so I sucked it up.

Published on February 21, 2012 by Cristina

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect IF you are looking for a certain kind of slipper, January 18, 2012
Dr. Holly (USA - Southerner) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comfy Feet Comfy Feet Snooki's Leopard Print Slippers (Apparel)
To start this review off with, I overheard a few folks locally talking about these slippers and how amazingly comfortable they were which prompted me to come here and find a pair. I did almost give these 4 stars for one simple reason: the price. At the time of this review, there is currently only one seller and when the slipper cost (currently $29.99 which is reasonable) is combined with the shipping cost, these are almost $40! To be exact, they total up to $38.49, which for me is a bit much for slippers. However, there were enough good things to say that I didn't take a star away for cost, only because the actual slipper only costs $29.99. I am not sure what they sell for elsewhere online or in stores. I am sure it varies a lot. I always do my shopping with Amazon for over a decade now so that's why I purchased here, knowing how Amazon is always so great about their A-Z guarantee just in case a seller on their site isn't legitimate.

At the time that I am writing this review, no one else had. So hopefully I can be thorough enough (sorry for length) to help anyone still undecided with your decision. You may have noticed that my review title says "Perfect IF you are looking for a certain kind of slipper." The reason I said that is because these slippers are *huge*. By that I don't mean the shoe size itself. The slipper has *tons* of padding, on the bottom, inside, and the outside. If you look closely at the provided photo, you will see how the sides and top really stick out with padding. It is designed like a very "over-sized" shoe with laces. The laces do not tie up like a shoe though. The top lace does tie into a bow (and there is a typical "shoe tongue") but the laces below it can't be tightened or pulled like you would with a shoe, because they are sewn into the fabric. All of the padding feels amazing, extremely comfortable to wear. These are definitely slippers in my opinion made for people who have naturally cold feet or live in colder climates because there is so much padding, they're very warm and insulated. But they do make your feet look huge (bulky is probably the word) so if you're looking for a "normal" sized slipper, this isn't the pair for you. :-) They do come above the ankle (with more padding) and cover the whole foot. The sole grips the floor easily so walking isn't slippery. I did order the Leopard print and they do look in person exactly like the photo. The exterior and interior fabric are very soft to the touch. The inner lining I believe is fleece - no need whatsoever to wear socks with these.

When it comes to the accuracy of the shoe size graphic they have, it's pretty accurate. My shoe size is typically 9-9.5 (a few times were 10s) so I ordered size Large which says fit up to size 10. My toes do touch the front of the slipper so they're snug but not uncomfortable. My feet are standard width wise but for those of you with wide feet, I think you would still fit comfortably in these. Because there is so much padding, if your shoe size is always an 8, the medium says it will fit up to an 8 BUT in cases like those, I recommend you buy the next size up... if your regular shoe size always worn is the max of what the chart says these slippers will fit. I really hope I have covered everything for you. If you do have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. I sincerely hope this review helps you!

3.0 out of 5 stars merp, February 21, 2012

Besides the cheapness of that, I love these slippers! So cute! The cost, could get lowered, I suggest whoever reading this would lower the price, a manufacture must monitor this. I'd say the product is actually worth $20-25.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this item, September 15, 2012
I was very pleased with the quality of these slippers. They're very comfortable and cute. I have had them for a while and they have not worn out. They are exactly what i payed for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!, January 27, 2012
I got these as a gift, and I have to say...THESE ARE AMAZING!

They are warm, yet breathable - and SUPER comfortable!

Plus, they are BEAUTIFUL in person!

I WILL be buying more in different styles!!

Worth EVERY CENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 22, 2012
I love these slippers , I can't take them off my feet. They look fabulous. I wear them with my shorts and sweats or yoga pants either way they look good. So if you are debating on getting them, you should unless you do not like huge slippers hHaha. My foot is a size 9 and a large fits perfect (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy girlfriend!, August 14, 2014
Let's just say I have one happy girlfriend! Product is as described, Happy Feet brand. They always have good quality slippers. My girlfriend previously had the Snooki slippers, and had just snagged them. She was upset so I decided to buy the Snooki slippers again! Fast shipping, no snags or loose seams, and one happy girlfriend! A happy girlfriend is priceless, so 50 bucks isn't too bad:P

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 14, 2013
Bought these as a Christmas gift and they were a huge hit! She wears them all the time and cannot stop saying how comfortable they are. Perfect gift

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST, August 20, 2012
LIKE WALKING ON PILLOWS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. THEY ARE SO COMFY AND I LOVE THE LOOKS I GET WEARING THEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 31, 2014
Lalalalalove them had a pair a year ago around Christmas which came along a puppy and my dog ended up chewing them really bad now he's older and I went to these myself and they're so comfy!!! I love them so much(((:

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute *u*, November 17, 2014
I love these slippers!! They are super soft inside and out! The soles feel kind of like memory foam and I like the stuffing around the ankles! For those who need help with sizing, I suggest GOING A SIZE UP!! I spent many days trying to figure out what size to get because some say they're perfect size, some say no and some don't even mention the sizing. I wear a size 8-8.5 so I got a large. (a size 9 to 10 will not fit a large). The slippers are so cute that I don't even want to wear them lol

Comfy Feet Comfy Feet Snooki's Leopard Print Slippers