5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy...
Published on August 30, 2012 by D. C. Obraztsov

1.0 out of 5 stars Bogus !! Never got either one
Had an issue been almost 2 weeks since I called and they said they were going to give my money back.. Still have yet to receive my product or money !! Very disappointed
Published 23 months ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bogus !! Never got either one, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Comfy Feet Comfy Feet Snooki's Pink Sequin Slippers (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy..., August 30, 2012
I am seriously obsessed with Snooki's Slippers. They are truly VERY comfortable and I love how snug and warm they are. I really like the backs of my feet covered, so this is much more preferable to me than regular slippers. The color is also bold, funky, and super cute and girly. Very durable and this is my second purchase of Snooki's Slippers (I bought the leopard ones before). They last for a long time and I wear them a LOT. Definitely recommend - very high quality!

OH - some people have complained that a medium is too snug. They are a little tight when you first put them on, but trust me, they stretch out a little after awhile. Not too much, but it gives you a little more wiggle room.

SIZE: I'm not sure what the other reviewer was talking about when they said a medium was too small for a size 8. This is my third pair of Snooki slippers and I wear a size eight, and they're all mediums. True, they are very snug at first, but they definitely loosen up with wear...then they're just perfect. And I don't mind them being snug.

4.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY FEET SNOOKIE WOMAN'S SLIPPER LARGE B(M) US PURPLE-BLACK, November 24, 2014
I saw these recently on "Shark Tank" I liked them right away. I bought them and found them too bulky for me. The color is great, they are well made, they are so soft, they will probably last a long time. The price isn't bad either ($29.99). I am giving these to a good friend of mine, she loves them. Well, though they are not personally for my taste, I'm sure plenty of others will buy them and be very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars oh no, March 31, 2014
I loved these slippers but they started to fall apart at the seems shortly after I got them. Credit was fast as was customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for wife, January 5, 2013
She has worn them everyday since christmas. if she could where them outside she would. she says they feel exactley how they look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected!, December 30, 2012
Good quality, super cute and VERY WARM! These were to replace leopard print that were worn out. Arrived on time for Christmas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long!!, July 28, 2014
Did not last long enough, they began to tear after a few weeks!!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfy & cozy, but wear out fast., December 14, 2014
I love these slippers. They're super comfy and cozy. The problem is I haven't even had them for a year (ordered the end of March 2014) and the bottoms have worn completely through on the heel. I'm so disappointed because I love these slippers so much. I would buy another pair, but not if this is going to happen again. These slippers cost almost $30 and wore out so quickly and I've bought $10 slippers that lasted years. I will not be ordering these again, unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, December 23, 2014
These slippers are great. I wear a size 6 so I was on the small side of the medium range, but they were still tight when I first got them. They'd be really tight for a 7.5. However, if you can make it through the first couple of days when they're choking your feet, the padding packs down perfectly and you wind up with the PERFECT comfy slippers. It's like walking on clouds. I love em so much I bought a pair for my niece, nephew and husband for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love them yay!, September 12, 2014
this is my first time writing a review I have ordered plenty of things from Amazon, love Amazon but had to write a review about these slippers there are super super super! Comfortable a little small at first as another reviewer also said. But stretch out as time passes. had them for only one day and they already fit perfectly yay! Will buy no other slippers from now on

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›