DC Comic Batman Comfy Throw - Superhero Fleece Blanket Sleeves
|Price:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Adult size Batman Comfy Costume Throw
- One size fits most adults
- Great for Halloween or a Christmas Gift
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: DC Comic Batman Comfy Throw - Superhero Fleece Blanket Sleeves
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.92||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Store 51||Store 51||Detective Action||Avalanche Brands|
|Color||Gray||Batman in Black||Black||Multi|
|Item Package Weight||1.45 pounds||1.65 pounds||1.7 pounds||1.2 pounds|
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Fabric||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester|
|Pattern||Geometric||Batman, Batman in Black||Geometric||Solid|
|Size||One size fits most||4' x 5'11"||One size fits most||48" x 48"|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Indeed it does. The nice fleece-type material and generous sleeve provision has gone a long way to prevent a repeat of that frostbite incident last year (I told the emergency room I was at a costume party... my secret identity once again fully protected). However there are some significant drawbacks I still have to work out.
* It's nearly impossible to run in this thing. The blanket gets wrapped up between the knees and makes a tripping hazzard-- especially dangerous near building ledges. I strongly recommend quickly removing it before answering a call of duty to chase some villainous scum across the city. If you survive the encounter you can always go back for it later.
* This item does nothing to increase deflection of bullets. You will still need to wear your super vest.
* Don't think for one moment you can use this to fly off the top of rooftops down to the ground like the movies. It won't work and it doesn't even cushion the fall. Trust me on this one.
* If anyone sees you in this, you won't get any more laughs and jeers than normal. Just ignore them and remember you are protecting the good citizens of your city. That's what counts.
* Be sure to use an anti-static sheet if washing or drying. Otherwise the static buildup can be significant. You don't want such charges setting off any of the arsenal you keep in your utility belt. Trust me on that one too.
So all in all I have to say this has been a valuable item.Read more ›
It actually got to me in less than a week, maybe just three or four days on free super saver shipping, so I was pleased with that. I was in the DC area.
As for the actual product, it's all soft fabric inside the box so there was nothing to worry about in terms of breaking. Nothing was torn, it was in good condition. The cardboard box looked slightly squished in on one side, but I personally do not care since it doesn't affect the blanket.
My opinion of the fabric is that it's not thick as far as blankets go but decent enough to give you some warmth if you're indoors and the heat's not high enough. It's big enough for adults.
And as for my friend, he was really, really happy. And you don't even know, because I can't even describe it. He happened to be wearing a "WW[batsymbol]D" shirt that day too. For me, it was worth it. The product was perfect and so was his reaction. That's why I'm rating 5 stars, even for paying a lot more.
When this item is back in stock, I hope it will be back to the normal price (about 27-28 dollars), and won't run out at Christmas again. I had a really good experience with it and it's really unfortunate not everyone got to have the same.
Too comfortable to fight crime in
cheaply made but warm material
comes with cape in the back
gets lots of static, you will shock your family members
super long, drags on the floor: i'm 6 feet and this is really long
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was for a goofy nerd brother who rarely leaves the basement or gets outta his pajamas, so this was perfect.Published 1 month ago by Selliot11
My nerdy husband loves this snuggy!!! He wears it all winter & loves showing it off to company. Only wish it was a little thicker.Published 2 months ago by amanda
Fair quality blanket. The picture is a little misleading. I was expecting the blanket to completely wrap around like a robe. But overall I am happy with my purchase.Published 2 months ago by Selina Hom
Got it for my little brother who loves batman right now, and he loves it. He looks hilarious with the drawn on muscles. Pretty soft and exactly like the picture.Published 6 months ago by Torie
This throw is a nice size. I needed something a little bigger because the person I was buying it for is 6'3 and is very hard to buy for. But he could get it and kept him warm. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Heather