Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Comic Strip Presents: Bad News
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

80%
20%

on August 18, 2013
If you don't like British humor and 'eavy metal, move along - nothing to see here.
This disc collects both Comic Strip Bad News "specials" and it is glorious(ly bad).
One of my room-mates turned me on to this back in the 90s with an almost worn-out VHS he had and during the time we lived together it got even more worn-out.
Before Spinal Tap, there was - BAD NEWS. Edmondson, Planer, Mayall, & Richardson lay on the comedic genius extra heavy here.
on April 1, 2013
These have to be my favorite episodes from "The Comic Strip Presents". "Bad News" premiered in 1983, "Spinal Tap" didn't come out till 1984. I think that says quite a lot. Don't look for HD quality or lots of extras, this is just the basic two episodes and play and choose an episode options. The Bohemian Rhapsody video is not included, Something I'm a little disappointed in. I love the episodes and I love the DVD. If you just want to have the episodes to watch again, check out the DVD. If you want an unbelievably awesome Blue Ray experience, you might want to wait.
on July 14, 2014
With the first Bad News Tour predating Spinal Tap, these were the start of the Rock Mockumentaries aimed spefically at the hard rock/metal fan. No rock cliche goes unpunished here, and its spot-on look at your below average local band's attempt to make it in the music biz (or NOT) provides many laughs. For fans of The Young Ones and French & Saunders especially.
on July 7, 2015
Hilarious and yet tragically accurate portrayal of early '80s metalhead sensibility (or lack of).This is a precursor to Spinal Tap and should not be dismissed.Why would you,then,eh? Answer me that and stay fashionable!!!!!!!!!!!!
on March 5, 2013
What a classic this is, I haven't seen it since I was in high school, even funnier than Spinal Tap in my opinion.
on April 14, 2015
Had to get this as I haven't seen it in ages. Still funny if a bit bittersweet with the passing of Rik Mayall.
on April 13, 2015
Great spoof
on May 15, 2016
great.
on May 30, 2015
Top 5 of my all time fav movies! Non stop quotables.
on August 3, 2014