Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 28, 2012
What a joke with this company. I received the hoodie...no tags on it, not even shipped in a plastic bag. I tried it on and was clearly XXL instead of a Large. I sent back within 48 hours and receive a 50% refund...I am disputing with Amazon.
Order from another company with costumer service.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
I wore this hoodie literally every day for 9 months. It's good in pretty much all weather, and fits well under a peacoat. The only issue I had with it was loose threads. From day one I had loose threads that I had to cut, and it would happen every so often. It is on the thin side of hoodies, so don't expect to wear it alone on a winter day, but it's fine for late spring / early fall, and like I said before you can just throw a coat over it.

One other thing to note. If you wear this hoodie, be prepared to have a lot of people mention it. At least every 4 or 5 days I had someone make a comment on it walking down the street, and I once had a store clerk reach across her counter and put her fist to the lantern (to "charge up"). I was totally confusedfor a minute, and then I remembered what was on the hoodie and we had a good laugh about it.
on January 16, 2013
First off the price isn't bad for what it's worth and it is very comfortable but a little thin for being a hoodie. The picture is misleading, the lantern symbol is printed on (which means that after being washed a few time it'll probably start to crack) rather then looking like it's actually part of the shirt and both the ends of the sleeves and waist are not a dark green but they are black.
on February 17, 2013
This is a great hoodie! Wanted to order it as a Christmas gift, but none were available anywhere. Watched my Amazon.com wishlist until one became available just after Christmas. Ordered immediately. Item was shipped immediately and arrived January 2nd. Close enough. If you see one in stock, buy it! Tough to find; hard to beat!
on September 17, 2014
My boyfriend loves this sweater! He wears it all the time. The green lantern is one of his favorite superheroes. Very happy with this purchase runs true to size. I might have to buy a replacement as he got paint on his and it didn't Von's off all the way.
on June 4, 2014
The material is relatively cheap. I was hoping the logo was sewn into the design or something, but instead the logo is printed poorly. In the picture it looked pretty good, but in person it's not that great. Not very warm either.
on December 27, 2011
I got this for my son who is a BIG Green Lantern fan for Christmas. He really loves it! It is well made and light weight, which is good for Arizona. I would recommend it to anyone who has a comic book fan in their family.
on September 21, 2014
My husband it in to the green lantern didn't know what to buy him found this hoodie ordered in his size it fit perfect. He wore this thing all winter and still wears it ever chance he gets when it's cool outside.
on March 26, 2013
Was on the Christmas wish list and it so much easier when he picks out what he wants and emails me. I just have to look up the item and decide to purchase or not. He was happy, therefore..success.
on September 19, 2013
I got a Green Lantern hoodie a while back for my boyfriend and he just loves it. It has kept him warm many times, and it holding up very well. The colors are great as well. :)