Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dc Comics Supergirl Blue Knee High Sock with Pink Cape
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 5, 2014
Very cool socks! Only downside, I bought them for my daughter and they go clear to the top of her thighs. Definitely an adult length sock, but nonetheless very cool!
on February 25, 2015
Super cute socks, just a bit thin with some open spots of separation where the "S" is woven into the sock in pink.
on January 18, 2016
These socks are incredible! The capes did an astounding job soaring me through spin class!!
review image
on July 4, 2014
They are a little tight in the calves and fell down after running, but super cute!
on April 17, 2015
cute comfortable and exactly what I expected it to be.
on May 10, 2016
These are toooooo cute. I could wear them but they are for my 5 year old to wear on crazy sock day at school. She has a supergirl shirt with cape that matches perfectly.
on October 28, 2013
I love the quality and the socks. I would highly recommed Amazon to everyone, the product is of very good quality and long lasting.
on March 6, 2014
Our granddaughter loved these! She wears these crazy socks when playing basketball in grade school. Will look for more next year.
on September 29, 2013
delivery a bit slow -- I like the socks however the logo isn't as prominent as the picture depicts overall satisfied with purchase
on April 7, 2014
My daughter and I love our socks. They are comfy, colorful and were the overall envy of Spring Break Camp!