5.0 out of 5 stars Superhero party
Bought this for my 5 year old son's superhero bday party. I loved wearing it so much, I wore it out to dinner on my birthday. My kids were like "Really, mom???" Yes, really. And you're just jealous because I'm awesome.
Published 22 months ago by jewels

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG....the size... the size
Published 18 months ago by ROBIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Superhero party, January 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shirt, February 22, 2013
Shirt is nice quality but it is definitely juniors sizing. I ordered a Small and it is definitely a juniors (think Forever 21) small or xsmall. I fit a small in juniors but I had to wear spanx underneath to keep from Wonder Woman from having a beer belly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can fly, October 11, 2013
I'm 5'5", 130 lbs, 32D, size 4/6. Small mommy pooch. The medium is a perfect fit. Not too tight, not loose or shapeless. Spent the evening "flying" through the house with my kids (batgirl and superman). It was epic.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 23, 2012
This review is from: DC Comics Wonder Woman Glitter Juniors Red V-neck Cape Tee (Apparel)
This is amazing, I lovwe it. The cape actually is velcrowed on so its optional!the W is really sparkly too it looks great on and the v-neck doesn't dip too low so its school appropriate as well. All around great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman costume tshirt, May 22, 2013
Love my costume tshirt and it glitters which is something that I love. Good quality, I ordered mine xlarge and it fits just right; I am a woman's 8.

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG....the size... the size, May 16, 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter. She is going to summer camp and one of the party themes is superhero....My daughter is a childrens size 12. She is a tall girl, as her father and I are very tall. I am 6' and he is closer to 6' 3". That being said. she is pretty skinny... so... I order a small. We buy her clothes at Forever21 a LOT and she wears an XS there...

Moving on...

It came in, and she put it on... and .... OH Lawdy... sweet Jesus... holy &*%$!!!! That thing was tight.

So we gave it to her little sister...that is 5... just graduated from a 5T last year, and now wears little girls size 7... She is in Pre-K... It fits her. Seriously. I will add it to the customer images. You will laugh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonder Woman Shirt, April 2, 2013
I loved the shirt, but they run VERY small. I usually wear med/large in womens shirts and I ordered a XL in this. Had to wash it and stretch it out for a few days over our chair in order for it to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, May 23, 2013
I chose medium (usually wear a size small) and it is a perfect fit. It looks great on, and I can't wait to wear it for my son's superhero birthday party!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 12, 2013
The product is well made and very fun. It is 100% cotton so if does shrink a little after washing. The only other think that bothered me was that the velcro was black and the hard hooked side is on the shirt and not the cape. I altered that by getting clear velcro and placing the hard hooked side on the cape. It looks great and is a little more comfortable than the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was too big, doh!, October 20, 2013
Elizabeth Cain (Elizabeth, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I thought the quality of this was great. Heavy tee shirt and sewn well. Would have been GREAT if it weren't too BIG. Yes, BIG not small. I'm 5'2", roughly 34-28-38, 127#, and usually fit into a Jr. large, with some room, or a Jr. medium for a snug fit. I read all the reviews and agonized over what size to get because most people said it ran incredibly small, and many said to order two sizes up - so I selected XL, figuring i could pin it behind the cape if it was slightly big. Shirt was pretty baggy on me at the chest, sleeves and waist. Snug around the bum in my jeans. Short of taking it to a professional to be altered, I didn't see any home trick i could do. Maybe a Large in tights would be ok. I'd advise ordering whatever size junior you you usually wear, and go one size up only, unless you like baggy. And be aware of two things: if you have a ba-donk, it may be tight, and 2) you very well may return this bc you don't like the fit.