Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Comics forum

Comics have disappeared from my Kindle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 3, 2012 9:30:23 AM PDT
Kyle Evans says:
It's a pretty self-explanatory title.

I've got the entire series of Volume collections of The Walking Dead plus the individual issues from 91 through 94, yet now they're GONE when I go into Comix and check My Comics."

What the hell just happened? I got asked a question when I tried to go in, saying that a few of the volumes had updates to make their viewing experience better. I said yes. But why would that have deleted all my books?

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2012 12:43:45 AM PDT
Jay Jackson says:
The same thing has happened to me numerous times. You just have to go and re-download them. Complete pain in the a$$ but I don't know what causes it either...

Posted on May 13, 2012 5:29:00 PM PDT
I just ordered dark shadows and paid but no comic books.

Posted on May 24, 2012 7:29:23 PM PDT
Anteater says:
This may not be the problem you have, but I had to go to the app settings and increase the space allotment to have all of my comics on my kindle. The default is only 250 megabytes.

Posted on Sep 12, 2014 7:22:50 AM PDT
Nancy says:
These issues are still owned by you and are stored somewhere, but where?

I have the app, use it often, and have opened my storage but once in a while comics disappear. I do not have an account with comixology, I buy through my Amazon account thru comixology. So where are they stored?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Comics forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 3, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 12, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Comics
Comics by comiXology
2.9 out of 5 stars (814)